Airframe Dynamics Engineer Rotary Wing Hot
- North Little Rock, Arkansas
- Job ID
Airframe Dynamics Engineer Rotary Wing job at KDC Resource in North Little Rock AR
Description, duties, responsibilities
Are you an Airframe Dynamics Engineer withexperience working on rotary-wing aircraft? Are you looking for a new opportunity that will truly challenge you?
KDC is working with a futuristic aerospace company in Germany that has assembled a team of world class engineers who are currently working on developing a fully autonomous eVTOL aircraft. They have successfully completed several test flights and have developed state of the art R&D facilities.
Our client is currently looking for someone with expertise in structural dynamics for rotorcraft and knowledge of multidisciplinary stability analysis (aerodynamics flight control) and respective analysis methods. You will work closely with aerodynamicists flight control experts structural designers and analysts to provide dynamic analysis to support the aircraft development and certification process.
- Preparation execution and interpretation of structural dynamics computations of the aircraft
- Structural dynamic and aeroelastic analysis to demonstrate compliance with certification requirements
- Develop and perform system airframe interaction analysis
- Definition of the test plan to generate the required validation database
- Validation of structural dynamics models and tools based on test results (GVT ground and flight tests)
- Data analysis and interpretation for identification of aircraft vibration environments
- Collaborate with other teams to provide aircraft level structural dynamics information
- Develop standardized analysis and reporting tools
- Prepare compliance demonstration documents for the certification process of the aircraft
You will need:
- Minimum of 4 years professional experience of rotorcraft airframe dynamics
- Experience of model validation process previous experience with Ground Vibration Test and Flight Test essential
- Knowledge of aeroelastic effects
- Experience with FEM methods and tools
- Nastran Femap Matlab expertise. Python is a plus
- Type certification experience is also an advantage
Our client offers a career where you will have the opportunity to relocate to Germany and work with the most advanced technologies available within electric aviation as well as the opportunity to shape the organizational setup right from the start.
This role comes with a full relocation package as well as a competitive salary and benefits.
KDC Resource Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.