- Santa Rosa, California
- Job ID
Maintenance Planner job at KaiserAir Inc in Santa Rosa CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Aircraft Maintenance Planner works with aircraft maintenance technical operations and other operational departments to ensure planning and scheduling of FAA approved maintenance program requirements. The Maintenance Planner is in charge of ensuring maintenance workloads, scheduling manpower, scheduling facilities, tooling test equipment and reviewing material availability in conjunction with and under the guidance of Maintenance Control.
The Maintenance Planner position answers directly to the Manager of Maintenance
Interested individuals meeting the qualifications for this position are encouraged to email or drop off in person, a letter of interest and current resume to KaiserAir, Inc., Attention Human Resources, 8735 Earhart Road, Oakland, CA 94621. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
This position will remain open until filled.
- Prepares routine maintenance items associated with scheduled daily operational maintenance
- Runs scheduled maintenance forecast reports (5 days, 120 days, heavy maintenance, etc)
- Reviews maintenance from previous night to determine what tasks are "open, closed or deferred"
- Reviews MEL routing report
- Schedule routing for deferred maintenance and MEL requirements
- Works with Maintenance Control team to schedule MELs, CDLs and tracks borrowed parts as required
- Maintains a planning shift turnover report
- Maintains maintenance planning fleet mod status by adding new EOs, updating accomplished EOs, and verifying parts to schedule EOs.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
KaiserAir Inc Company Overview
Based in Oakland, California, KaiserAir has a long history as one of the pioneers in business aviation.andnbsp; For over 65 years we have flown with a perfect safety record and now we have earned a Part 121 Air Carrier certificate which enables us to fly large airplanes with more passengers. KaiserAir is a unique company and the only full-service aviation company in the San Francisco Bay Area.andnbsp; We currently operate two FBOS (in Oakland and Santa Rosa), offering part 145 Maintenance services, Part 135 Charter, aircraft management and airplane sales.