Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
- Installs aircraft parts and structural components. Skills include but are not limited to drilling reaming installing fasteners assembling sheet metal parts ability to install lockwire.
- Work under the direction of supervisors group leaders team leaders with minimal supervision.
- Setup and operate all equipment in related area to produce product to specification requirements.
- Maintain high quality and production standards and keep records.
- Assist and train lower classification employees.
SPECIFIC RESPONSIBILITIES OR AREAS UNDER INCUMBENTS CONTROL
- Understand and use all measuring equipment.
- Setup and operate all equipment in related area.
- Complete all necessary paperwork required.
- Produce and measure product to insure compliance to blueprint and work instruction specifications.
- Maintain clean neat and safe work area.
- Fabricate complex parts to print using various hand and power tools.
- Assist and train lower class personnel.
- Interface with other departments as needed to solve problems and maintain a smooth workflow.
- Good eye and hand dexterity.
- Participate in Kaizen and other Improvement programs.
- Identify cost savings.
- Communicate ideas problems and concerns to management.
- Work safely following all safety procedures.
- Perform preventative maintenance as required.
- Willing to work overtime.
- Restrictions are limited only by the individuals inability to perform essential job duties and where an unsafe condition would result for the individual or surrounding employees.
- Required Lifting Weight: 30 lbs. Lifting Frequency: Daily
- Bend/Lift/Sit/Stand for long periods of time.
EDUCATION/PRIOR EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
-High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Math should include geometry and trigonometry.
- Graduate of an FAA approved aviation maintenance technical school with a minimum of 3 years experience in an airframe assembly environment. 5 years practical experience with procedures practices materials tools machine tools and equipment used in constructing maintaining or altering airframes may be substituted for the educational requirement.
- Ability to understand follow and effectively communicate verbal and written instructions.
- Use computer to access production information as required.
- Knowledge of all processes and equipment in related field.
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies and more than 70000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years we are proud to directly employ nearly 500000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including but not limited to Minorities Females Individuals with Disabilities Protected Veterans Sexual Orientation Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm
Sheet Metal Assembly Technician job at Kelly Services
Apply for this Sheet Metal Assembly Technician position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.