Aerospace Engineer astrodynamicis Featured
- Colorado Springs, Colorado
- Job ID
Aerospace Engineer astrodynamicis job at Kord Technologies in Colorado Springs CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Aerospace Engineer (Astrodynamicis)
Location CO - Colorado Springs
Req # 4705
Minimum Clearance Required Clearance Eligibility
Thank you for your interest in joining the Centauri team. Together we can leverage the next generation of advanced technologies to deliver industry-leading capabilities across land air sea space and cyberspace. Our goal is to deliver innovative solutions using an agile mission-first approach to address the most difficult technical challenges facing our customers. The only way that we can tackle these challenges is by recruiting the brightest minds in the industry to join our team.
Centauri is seeking a candidate to join our Astrodynamics team to support modeling and simulation and astrodynamics software development. The ideal candidate must have experience coding orbit propagation and estimation algorithms and performing research in space domain awareness.
- Demonstrated initiative and strong ownership of deliverables.
- Ability to understand orbital mechanics to include propagation propulsion and error estimation to solve a variety of aerospace engineering problems.
- Ability to model sensor measurements and perform and analyze orbit determination.
- Ability to quickly learn new sensor phenomenology for experimental applications.
- Ability to design engineering experiments for the purpose of understanding system design impacts or identifying optimal parameter settings.
- Ability to explain and effectively communicate complex engineering analyses and studies to government and corporate management.
- Ability to establish a plan for a project and to accomplish goals embodied by the plan.
- Ability to contribute to team efforts or to operate completely independently.
- At a minimum a B.S. in Aerospace Engineering Mechanical Engineering Physics Computer Science or other related fields.
- 3 to 15 years of experience performing astrodynamics algorithm development modeling and simulation.
Kord Technologies Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.