Passenger Services Agent Featured
- Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Job ID
Passenger Services Agent job at LEHIGH NORTHAMPTON AIRPORT AUTHORIT in Allentown PA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Lehigh Valley International Airport - Allentown PA
Must be available weekends and holidays
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES and DUTIES
- Responsibilities include greeting customers assisting passengers with special needs.
- Transporting baggage to various airline ticket counters.
- Professionally and courteously interact in all modes of communication to include face to face two-way radio telephone and email
- Promptly and professionally address customer questions and concerns.
- Cashier functions such as cash and credit card handling of ticket sales.
- Gathering and positioning wheelchairs and baggage carts to designated locations.
- Exit Lane functions include observing diverting and promptly reporting unauthorized access through the exit lane.
- In winter months shovel snow around passenger cars in parking lot when needed.
- Must be able to work independently. Anticipate customer needs to meet the fluctuations in Airport activity. Must demonstrate excellent communication skills and the ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers tenants and the general public.
- Must be able to perform responsibilities with a positive attitude and in a professional manner at all times.
- Must be dependable and flexible for short-term (less than 24 hours) notice of schedule changes
- Must be able to bend push up to 500 lbs. pull and lift up to 70 lbs.
- Previous experience in Customer Service preferred.
- Computer skills are preferred
LEHIGH NORTHAMPTON AIRPORT AUTHORIT Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.