Airline Services Customer Service Representative Pt Hot
- Allentown, Pennsylvania
- Job ID
Airline Services Customer Service Representative Pt job at LEHIGH NORTHAMPTON AIRPORT AUTHORIT in Allentown PA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Lehigh Valley International Airport - Allentown PA
High School Diploma / GED
$13.00 - $13.00 Hourly
4am-6am Start Time + Weekends/Holidays
Lehigh-Northampton Airport Authority (LNAA) is looking for customer service oriented individuals to join our Airline Services Team!
Weekends and Holidays are required.
Responsibilities include a broad range of airline related services:
- Assisting customers with flight reservations check-in boarding and operating jet-bridges.
- Provide assistance with over sales delayed or cancelled flights and lost delayed or damaged luggage.
- Provide wheelchair and aisle chair support aircraft cleaning general housekeeping and maintaining clean areas.
The right individual must successfully pass all required Airline computerized training be reliable responsible a team player and able to work independently.
- High School diploma required.
- Previous Customer Service experience.
- Computer Knowledge.
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced unpredictable environment while being motivated punctual hardworking and dependable.
- Strong organizational skills be detail oriented with a professional demeanor and appearance.
- Customer focused and analytical with good judgment able to work under pressure and a team player.
- Must possess excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
- Must be able to fluently read write and speak English.
- Must be available for night holiday weekend rotating or irregular shift assignments.
- Able to regularly stand and walk for long periods of time sit reach with hands and arms climb balance; push pull; and lift and/or move up to 40 pounds unassisted and occasionally must lift up to 99 pounds assisted. Ability to use hands and fingers to handle objects or controls.
- Must be able to push and pull customers in wheelchairs up/down an incline up to 250lbs unassisted.
- Must have good vision and hearing. Must have sufficient auditory ability with or without audio logical devices to decipher telephone communications interact with the public and others decipher radio communications and hear alarms including vehicle and other warning signals.
- Vision abilities include close distance color and peripheral vision depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
- Must be mobile within work areas.
- Frequently may be exposed to loud noises temperature changes heat and humidity.
LEHIGH NORTHAMPTON AIRPORT AUTHORIT Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.