Aircraft Logs Records Specialists Hot
- Kingsville, Texas
- Job ID
Aircraft Logs Records Specialists job at LaunchTWS in Kingsville TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Aircraft Logs and Records Specialist
LAUNCH Technical Workforce Solutions is seeking Aircraft Logs and Records Specliaist for an opportunity in Kingsville TX
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
As the Aircraft Logs and Records Specialis you will be tasked with the administrative responsibility for maintaining and updating aircraft engine module and accessory log cards and records. You will screen incoming records for accuracy required inspections and maintenance; consolidate and re-create records as necessary providing data and reporting to support input to the NALDA (Naval Aviation Logistics Data Analysis System) through DECKETR (Engine Transaction Report).
- Maintaining and updating aircraft engine module and accessory log cards and records
- Management of engine logs and records to ensure necessary inspections component life tracking and configuration management of engines and components are maintained according to customer established requirements in the COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 series Adour F405-RR-401 configuration management plan
- Perform closeout of log books upon completion of maintenance transactions
- Data entry into the NALCOMIS or equivalent system and ETS (Engine Tracking System)
- Additional duties include data reporting as may be required for effective production or scheduling; technical directive scheduling tracking and materials ordering
- Short term travel and shift work may be required
Qualifications and requirements:
- Access Database experience
- Familiarity with the COMNAVAIRFORINST 4790.2 NAVAIRINST 13700.15
- Must have a strong working knowledge of NALCOMIS
- Must be proficient in MS Word Excel Access
- Knowledge of NALCOMIS/OIMA and familiarization with ad hoc reporting within NALCOMIS
- Working knowledge of SAP
- Must pass pre-employment drug screen and background check.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex national origin disability or veteran status.
Why Choose LAUNCH?
A team of aviation staffing experts leads LAUNCH. We understand the challenges of finding the top aviation jobs and we focus on linking you with the best openings in the most sought-after locations.
LAUNCH offers you an ACA compliant benefit package including company-sponsored medical insurance with multiple plans to choose from. Our Minimum Essential Coverage is offered to every employee who does not have coverage elsewhere at no cost to you! LAUNCH also offers a 401(k) program with a company match. Plus you join the LAUNCH Loyalty Club on your first day earning you extra cash bonuses apparel and safety rewards.
If you are ready to LAUNCH your career youve found an employer that can take you to new heights.
LaunchTWS Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.