Ap Aircraft Mechanic Hot
- Hillsboro, Oregon
- Job ID
Ap Aircraft Mechanic job at Lehigh Technical in Hillsboro OR
Description, duties, responsibilities
Lehigh Technical and Professional Service is a leading staffing agency dating back to the 1950s. We specialize in temporary and direct placement positions in the fields of: IT Engineering Manufacturing Accounting and Administrative. We are currently partnering with a very well-established and fast-growing FAA certified repair station in their pursuit to hire an experience A&P Aircraft Mechanic.
Our client islooking for individuals who enjoy working on a variety of aircraft that can range from the occasional WWII aircraft to todays most modern business aircraft. Theyoperate and maintain 35+ of theirown aircraft to include Lear 31 and 35s PC-12s King Airs CJ3s Cessna Mustangs and Challenger. If you enjoy variety and steady work come join theirteam. Relocation reimbursement consideration available.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting.
- Repairs replaces and rebuilds aircraft structures such as wings and fuselage and functional components including rigging surface controls and plumbing and hydraulic units using hand tools power tools machines and other equipment.
- Estimates projected man-hours for individual repairs/inspections.
- Accurately completes all required Aircraft Mechanic maintenance records.
- Operates all tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment as an Aircraft Mechanic .
- Presents a clean and neat work area to our customers.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong Aircraft Mechanic mechanical troubleshooting skills
- Provide leadership and guidance required to perform assigned tasks.
- Must have good communication skills.
- Ability to communicate with the customer is required.
- Need to be Customer Service minded.
- Able to service repair and overhaul aircraft and aircraft engines to ensure airworthiness.
- Reads and interprets manufacturers and airlines maintenance manuals service bulletins and other specifications to determine feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Performs other duties as may be required.
- Minimum 6-10 years experience.
- FAA A&P license required.
- Leadership experience helpful.
- High level of initiative and commitment.
- Excellent performance and attendance history.
- Ability to positively influence others.
- Advocate for companysculture of excellence and customer service.
- Prefer experience with corporate aircraft.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Green Card Holder.
- Ability to lift up to 80 pounds.
Nesco Resource and affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc and Callos Resource LLC) is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability age or veteran status or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.
Lehigh Technical Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.