Aerospace Toolroom Assembler Hot
- Windsor, Connecticut
- Job ID
Aerospace Toolroom Assembler job at Lighthouse Placement Services in Windsor CT
Description, duties, responsibilities
Lighthouse Professional Services a division of Staffing 360 Solutions group of companies has been providing contract and direct hire talent to client companies ranging from small businesses to Fortune 500 corporations for over 50 years. Our offices are in New York Connecticut and Massachusetts and we work with clients across the country. Our management and recruiting teams are led by experienced industry professionals. We invest in excellent working partnerships powered by people.
We are currently seeking an Aerospace Toolroom Assembler inWindsor CT.
Position Summary and Special Duties:
As a (an) Aerospace Toolroom Assembler your day-to-day duties will consist of and may not be limited to:
- Perform skilled bench work to bring complex parts with tight tolerance to customer specifications by sawing sanding with hand tools and machinery and adjusting parts as needed prior to inspection.
- Drill rivet and assemble parts to close tolerance.
- Utilize measuring devices to gauge and measure proper specifications and conformity of manufactured parts as well as determine necessary steps to correct any non-conformance parts processed. Work with engineers managers and quality personnel to resolve problems and ensure conformance parts.
- Use and interpret complicated prints drawings and process sheets to perform a variety of layouts as well as complete and sign work orders identifying the operations performed.
- Learn and adhere to required safety standards and procedures.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Five (5) plus years of manufacturing background preferably in Aerospace assembly.
- Ability to read interpret and understand complicated blueprints engineering drawings and documents and proficient with computer systems.
- Ability to pay exceptional attention to detail and have the capacity to handle multiple tasks effectively under deadline pressures while following direction and completing assignments accurately and on time.
- Proficient computer systems skills.
- Ability to operate Drill Press Riveters and Bridgeport s.
- Learn to plan and perform difficult work processes.
- Interact and communicate in a professional and effective manner with all level s employees.
- Schedule and organize time and tasks effectively.
- Ability to work in a challenging and schedule driven environment.
- Strong organizational skills.
- High school diploma/GED equivalent
High School or better.
- Duration: 6 months temp to hire.
- Location: Windsor CT.
- Salary: Open
Qualified candidates are encouraged to apply immediately!
Please include a clean copy of your resume and salary expectations and any references.
Lighthouse Placement Services Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.