- Toronto, On Canada
- Annual Salary $97,000.00 - $150,000.00
- Job ID
Sales Director job at Longview Aviation Capital in Toronto ON
Description, duties, responsibilities
De Havilland Aircraft of Canada is currently searching for a Sales Director to join our team in Toronto.
The Sales Director is responsible for working alongside other Sales Directors to develop and maintain the regional brand strategy as well as maintain customer relationships including competitor operators. Working with the internal team the Sales Director with lead the marketing and sales focus for the designated region to develop and execute account sales strategies.
At De Havilland Aircraft of Canada Limited, our employees work together worldwide - one good idea at a time to ensure the continued long term success of the Dash 8-400 aircraft. If you have a good idea, we’ll provide the environment where it will thrive and grow into a great product or customer experience. Your ideas are our fuel.
Wage: 97,000 - $150,000 annually
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING:
• Develop and maintain customer relationships including competitor operators
• Develop a regional brand strategy alongside other Sales Directors in the region and work with internal teams on implementation
• Lead the marketing and sales focus for the designated region
• Develop and execute individual account sales strategies
• Equally focused on internal sales abilities alongside external sales requirements
• Based in Toronto
WHAT YOU BRING TO THE TABLE:
• A Bachelor's degree or equivalent with 5+ years’ experience in a sales, marketing or other
customer-facing roles for Dash 8 series aircraft is required
• Business case development skills and implementation is required
• Previous experience in the sale or purchase/lease of Dash 8 series aircraft market is required
• Work experience with aircraft OEM, airlines, and/or leasing companies is required
• Critical thinker/problem solver with a data-driven sales approach for commercial airlines
• Transactional experience with business cultures outside North America is required
• Demonstrable leadership experience and a consultative selling approach
• Clear and concise communication skills
• Agility to support a highly dynamic organization in a fast-paced industry
• Advanced application skills in MS Excel and PowerPoint
• Fluency in multiple languages is an asset
Longview Aviation Capital Corp. (LAC) was established in 2016 to manage a portfolio of long- term investments in the Canadian aerospace industry. At present, LAC includes and/or is associated with the assets of Viking Air Ltd., Pacific Sky Aviation Ltd, Longview Aviation Asset Management Inc., De Havilland Aircraft of Canada and Longview Aviation Services. With the addition of the Dash 8 Q Series, Longview holds the Type Certificates and entire product line of the original de Havilland aircraft company including the Twin Otter program and the DHC-1 through DHC-7 series, as well as the former Canadair CL-215, CL-215T, and CL-415 water bomber aircraft. Longview has a workforce of approximately 1,800 full-time employees in manufacturing and service support in locations across Canada making it North America's largest commercial turboprop aircraft Manufacturer. This is a unique opportunity to join an innovative team dedicated to achieving outstanding results.
The team at De Havilland Aircraft of Canada thanks you for your application.
To learn more about us visit us at https://dehavilland.com/en
De Havilland is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to provide employment opportunities to all individuals, without regard to race, age, sex, colour, ethnic origin, ancestry, place of origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, citizenship, gender expression, marital status, family status, or disability. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available on request during the recruitment process. Applicants with disabilities can request accessible formats or communication supports by contacting
123 Garratt Blvd, Toronto, Ontario, M3K 1Y5
Language of work: English, written and spoken
Location of Work:
Terms of the role: Permanent, Full-time
Benefits provided: Extended Health & Dental Benefits, Travel Insurance, Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment Insurance, Optional Life Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Disability Benefits, Defined Contribution Pension Plan, Relocation Allowance, Laptop, Cell Phone, Free Parking, Sales Incentive Bonus that will allow for payment up to an additional percentage of base salary for reaching targets of aircraft sales and deal margin.
Contact: careers @ dehavilland.com
Longview Aviation Capital Company Overview
Longview Aviation Capital Corp. (LAC) was established in 2016 to manage a portfolio of long-term investments in the Canadian aerospace industry. LAC includes the assets of Viking Air Limited, De Havilland Aircraft of Canada Limited (owner of the entire Dash 8 program including 100, 200, 300, and in-production Series 400 programs), Pacific Sky Aviation Inc., Longview Aviation Asset Managment, and Longview Aviation Services. Longview, through its subsidiaries, holds the Type Certificates for the entire product line of the original de Havilland Canada aircraft DHC-1 through DHC-7, the Viking Series 400 Twin Otter, and the Canadair CL-215, CL-215T, and CL-415 aerial firefighters. Longview has a workforce of approximately 1,800 full-time employees in manufacturing and aircraft service support in locations across Canada, including Victoria, Calgary and Toronto.