Pma 263 Suas Tech Specialist Ii Featured
- Camp Lejeune, North Carolina
- Job ID
Pma 263 Suas Tech Specialist Ii job at MAG Areospace in Camp Lejeune NC
Description, duties, responsibilities
Contingent upon Contract Award MAG Aerospace is seeking a highly qualified Tech Specialist to provide all aspects of maintenance and repair on Group 1 and 2 Small Unmanned Aircraft Systems (SUAS) to include composite repair fabrication and technical support of engineering and testing activities.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Duties include but not limited to:
- Composite Repair
- Composite parts fabrication and prototyping
- Support engineering research development test and evaluation RDT&E efforts.
- Performing troubleshooting fault isolation and repair of SUAS; installing Incorporating or integrating modifications/ECPs to SUAS.
- Developing documenting. and maintaining proper procedures; providing recommendations regarding SUAS repair maintenance and technical matters.
- Submitting work orders documenting repair time and requesting parts required to repair SUAS via the Catalog Ordering Logistics Tracking System COLTS
- Performing Quality Assurance (QA) checks on repaired LRUs and systems to ensure each item meets performance and operational requirements.
- Packaging systems LRUs SRUs and parts in accordance with UAW) Government defined standards for shipment and storage.Maintaining accountability and readiness of tools and shop supplies.
- Other duties as assigned.
Knowledge and Skills
The required skills and knowledge include but is not limited to:
- Composite mateirials repair layup and prototyping
- General Group 1 and 2 UAS Maintenance
- Avionics repair and installation
- Circuit board and wire soldering
- RF Spectrum Analsys (SPEC-A)
- Fiberoptics splicing and installation
- CAT5/6 cable termination
- Electrical Wire Harness pinning and construction
- Multi-Meters and other Calibrated tools
- Electrical and Mechanical systems troubleshooting and bench testing
The minimum years of related experience required:
- 2 years of sUAS Group 1 and 2 composite mechanics.
- 5 years Aerospace Composite Mechanics/prototyping/production and repairs experience.
The minimum level of education required is:
- High school diploma
The desired skills knowledge and education include:
- Bachelors Degree
- A&P certification and/or AMT education
- Ability to work independently and with a team
- Ability to adapt to changing technology
- Effective communication skills
- US Citizen
- Must have an active Secret clearance
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer and is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to our positions.All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or veteran status.Click below for the EEO is The Law and Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination supplement posters.
MAG Aerospace (MAG) is committed to providing an online application process that is accessible to all including individuals with a disability by offering an alternative way to apply for job openings. This alternative method is available for those who cannot otherwise complete the online application due to a disability or need for accommodation.MAG provides reasonable accommodation to applicants under the guidance of the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) Section 503 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 the Vietnam-Era Veterans Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974 and certain state and/or local laws.
If you need assistance due to a disability please contact the MAG Aerospace Recruiting email:...@magaero.com or call (703) ###-####.
MAG Areospace Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.