Corporate Pilot TBM 850 Urgent
- Pullman, Washington
- Annual Salary $70,000.00 - $120,000.00
- Job ID
Corporate Pilot TBM 850 job at METER Group Inc USA in Pullman WA
Description, duties, responsibilities
METER is seeking a full-time Captain for its TBM 850. This position is accountable for METER's TBM850, as well as the overall Aviation Department, the safe in-flight control of the company's aircraft, as well as all assigned pre- and post-flight preparations, maintenance scheduling and management. The successful candidate will contribute to the efficiency of the Aviation Department by maintaining required manuals, FAA required logs, as well as participate in assigned ancillary projects.
METER's headquarters is located in Eastern Washington with unmatched quality of life. Enjoy the smaller town life: no traffic, country space, great schools and universities, safe neighborhoods, and easy access to recreational activities in nearby mountains, rivers, and forests.
Key attributes include:
- Absolute commitment to safety in all aspects of our operation
- High degree of focus on customer service
- Respect for co-workers and others with whom they interact
- Proven skills with regard to teamwork and cockpit resource management
- Unquestioned integrity and ability to work unsupervised
- Clear demonstration of personal accountability
- Pilot must have strong single-pilot skills
- ATP Certificate, Airplane Single or Multi-Engine OR Commercial Certificate, Airplane Single-Engine
- First Class Medical
- Previous turbine and/or TBM experience preferred but not required
- Flight Instructor Certificate and significant experience preferred.
- Maintain schedules for maintenance intervals
- Valid Passport
- Driver's License
- Ability to work a variable schedule
- Ability to pass a pre-employment drug screening and background check
- Must have the legal right to work in the U.S.
- Must be willing to relocate to Pullman, WA
To Apply for This Position:
We ask all applicants to apply through our website at https://metergroup.applicantpro.com/jobs/. If your interests, qualifications, and experience match any of our openings please apply for that position so that you are considered immediately. You may also subscribe at our careers page so that we email you when we have openings in your area of interest.
METER is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants are considered regardless of ethnicity, nationality, gender, veteran or disability status, religion, age, sexual orientation or gender identity, or other protected status.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
METER Group Inc USA Company Overview
METER is in the innovation business. As inventors, we are driven to push boundaries to help our customers solve meaningful problems in areas such as air and water quality, crop management, and food safety. Our customers’ measurement and data management problems involve complexity. Our job is to create reliable, easy to use systems to handle that complexity. Our goal is devices and systems that are simply precise. We’re working on difficult problems utilizing the latest tools and technologies to solve one of the most important problems of our time – establishing environmental and food safety instrumentation. We also support non-profit programs for climate research and environmental safety programs, because we love to collaborate and make an impact. Our goal is to provide the earth and our community the best support to save the future. WHY SHOULD I JOIN THE METER TEAM? The answer is easy—we reward your work with competitive base pay, generous benefits, pay increases, and career-path guidance. We also offer support for ambitious go-getters, as well as an appropriate balance between work and the other aspects of your life. Full benefits package including health, vision and dental insurance. Profit sharing 401(k) savings plan with company match Generous leave time Life insurance Onsite chef with breakfasts and lunches available METER is an Equal Opportunity Employer and as such provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or veteran status. We celebrate our cultural and intellectual richness and strive to continuously advance inclusion and equity in our company.