Aeronautics Systems Engineer Hot
- Mountain View, California
- Job ID
Aeronautics Systems Engineer job at Millennium Engineering Integration Company in Mountain View CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Millennium Engineering is a Veteran-Owned Small Business delivering superb engineering services and solutions to our Government and commercial customers. With a singular focus on customer satisfaction we have established ourselves as one of the nation s premiere multidisciplinary engineering services and solution providers serving the U.S. Government and commercial industries. With over 20 years of experience we are known as a trusted technical and engineering advisor systems engineering and integration contractor and solutions provider for our customers in the space defense cyber intelligence aviation and healthcare markets.
With offices across the continental US and some work outside the US we offer a diverse array of opportunities for highly motivated people looking for technically challenging work. In California we support NASA Ames Research Center via the Project and Engineering Support Services Contract. There we are providing support to build small satellites payloads and instruments in support of space missions and space technology development.
We are dedicated to investing in new talent to help us grow and continue to provide excellent solutions for our customers. We consider our employees our most valued asset and treat them as such. We are currently searching for experienced Systems Engineers as described below.
Duties and Responsibilities: :
Millennium is currently seeking experienced Systems Engineers for projects and technology development in the area Aeronautics and Air Traffic Management. The SE will perform various system engineering activities including requirements development tracking measures of performance risk management developing and review plans documentation and contracts.
- Requirements management (develop allocate track implementation control changes)
- Requirements verification and validation
- Concept of operations development refinement and traceability to high level system requirements
- System architecture definition
- Interface management (define document control)
- Key Performance Parameters (metrics) definition
- Configuration Management
- Document Tree definition
- Tech Transfer documentation development
- Review major procurements for requirement inclusion
- Review contractor deliverable for requirements verification
- Risk identification tracking and mitigation strategies
- Project schedule development and maintenance
- Ability to understand project needs goals and objectives and translate them into a technical solution;
- 3-5 years experience in Systems Engineering
- BEng or BS degree in a technical field
- In-depth familiarity with systems engineering
- Experience as a technical lead with system-level responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to present information clearly to a diverse audience
- Current U.S. Citizen or S. person status.
Ideal candidate would have additional experience in:
- Agile systems engineering and software development
- Software development background
- Depth and knowldege of aeronautics
Millennium offers a comprehensive benefits package. Millennium is An Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action Employer. Millennium does not discriminate on any basis prohibited by applicable law including race color religion sex national origin disability age citizenship status or Vietnam era or special disabled veterans status in recruitment employment promotion compensation benefits or training. It is also Millenniums policy to maintain a work environment free from discrimination on the basis of sexual orientation.
Millennium participates in the E-Verify program.
Millennium Engineering Integration Company Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.