Customer Service Representative For General Aviation Featured
- Chesterfield, Missouri
- Job ID
Customer Service Representative For General Aviation job at Million Air in Chesterfield MO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Our motto "We are Ladies and Gentlemen serving Ladies and Gentlemen" is evident in every interaction with our customers co-workers and team mates. We strive to find the best and brightest talent for each position within our organization enabling the unique qualities of each individual to shine and compliment the entire team.
The customer service representative is responsible for providing effective customer service for all internal and external customers by using excellent in-depth knowledge of company products and programs as well as communicating effectively with customers pilots and team members within the customer service department.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Greet customers in a friendly professional manner
- Provide concierge services to pilots and customers including making reservations as required
- Invoicing for services rendered to customers and pilots
- Record customer preferences in Million Air CSI system
- Proactive preparation for all incoming aircraft
- Provides timely feedback to the company regarding service failures or customer concerns
- Partner with line service team to meet and exceed customers service expectations
- Keep hospitality bar stocked with snacks and beverages
- Maintain neat work area at all times to include front desk lobby and all FBO amenities
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Customer focus- naturally outgoing/extroverted
- Communicate with customers and employees in person on phone and through radio communications
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft office products and point of sale programs
- Basic mathematical knowledge
- Must be able to operate a motor vehicle and be insurable by Company insurance policy (Requires clean driving record)
- Bi-lingual preferred
This position reports to the Customer Service Manager
This position operates in a professional environment which may include exposure to all types of weather conditions and direct contact with both moving and non-moving aircraft.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job to include but not limited to:
- Must be able to lift 25 pounds
- Stand to greet customers during verbal exchanges walk throughout the facility to interact with customers
- Possible exposure to hazardous noise levels chemicals fumes and machinery
Position Type and Expected Hours of Work
This is a non-exempt position.
This position includes shift work which requires working evenings and weekends and on scheduled company holidays.
No travel is expected for this position.
Education Experience and Eligibility Qualifications
- Customer service experience preferably in the service industry
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Entry level position
- Ability to work evenings weekends and holidays
- Acceptable driving record
- Ability to pass a background check
- Zero tolerance drug free employer includes pre-employment and random screening
Million Air is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer/Protected Veteran/Disabled
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
APPLY TODAY AT WWW.MILLIONAIR.COM/CAREERS
Million Air Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.