Unmanned Systems Operator Pilot Ii Featured
- La Porte, Texas
- Job ID
Unmanned Systems Operator Pilot Ii job at Mistras Group in La Porte TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
MISTRAS Group is seeking a fulltime Unmanned Systems Operator - Pilot II for our La Porte Tx location.
POSITION SUMMARY: MISTRAS strives to provide a positive work environment that values excellence in safety and quality free from discrimination and harassment. Every MISTRAS employee plays a part in our Companys success and making this a great place to work. We are committed to a work place where all employees are free to raise issues concerns and questions for the improvement of our operations and work environment. Safety is the overriding priority in everything we do; all duties critical to safety quality and environmental protection are carried out in compliance with all requirements and with personal accountability.
The Unmanned Systems Operator (Pilot II) - will be responsible for providing Unmanned Aerial System (UAS) operations in accordance with Mistras policy procedure quality standards any local state and federal laws. This position will have direct interaction with the customer and provide the highest level of customer satisfaction.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES/ACTIVITIES (PILOT I):
- Successfully complete initial qualification training for UAS platforms.
- Provide successful and safe UAS operations on a daily basis under supervision.
- Strong execution of all company and client policies and procedures and ensure compliance.
- Compliance with Companys HSE Program.
- Represent Mistras Services in a positive manner.
- Provide daily reports to client and Mistras Management on staffing worksite locations and specific project status.
- Assure proper key performance indicators (KPIs) are utilized maintained adjusted as needed and are being met for the success of the organization.
- Utilization of key performance indicators (KPIs) to increase customer value.
- Maintain currency of experience as required by the FAA.
- Meet required FAA expectations for UAS operations.
- Maintain knowledge of customer flight department requirements and comply with Aetos Flight Manuals.
- Liaison between Company Client and entire staff.
- Maintain a Safety conscience work environment.
- Maintain compliance with Human Resources policies and procedures on the project.
- Maintain strong lines of communication with leadership to ensure the highest levels of operational success.
- Effective communication with customer to ensure 100% customer satisfaction with overall project.
- Maintain exceptional HSE record.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ACTIVITIES (PILOT II):
- Successfully complete field training on UAS platforms.
- Fully understand Aetos operations policy and procedure and apply them in the field with no supervision.
- Lead UAS field crew in accordance with Aetos procedures.
- Understand customer requirements and scope of work to ensure work is completed to the highest standard.
- Promote Aetos and Mistras while in the field and recognize opportunities for future work.
- Possess adequate knowledge of UAS and customer equipment to deal with a dynamic field environment to ensure work is completed safety.
ADDITIONAL RESPONSIBILITIES/ACTIVITIES (PILOT III):
- Possess instructional knowledge of UAS systems to provide training and guidance to internal and external customers.
- Maintain pilot records and manage remote UAS teams per Aetos and customer policies.
- Provide leadership to remote operations internally and externally to ensure success.
- Be able to obtain an FAA Part 107 Remote Pilots License preference given to part 61 Private Pilot License
- Be able to obtain an FAA Medical
- UAS Experience (could be hobby level)
- Understanding of and a desire to conduct safe UAS operations
- Strong problem solving skills
- Strong Intrapersonal stills
- Strong computer skills with the ability to adapt to new software and user interfaces
- A safety focused mentality
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong organizational skills
ESSENTIAL PHYSICAL FUNCTIONS:
- Frequent lifting up to 30 lbs.
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
This job description reflects managements assignment of essential functions; it does not prescribe or restrict the tasks that may be assigned.
Please email resumes to ...@mistrasgroup.com and reference "PILOT II" in the subject line.
Mistras Group Inc. is an equal opportunity employer
Mistras Group Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.