Airport IT Project Manager Urgent
- Newark, New Jersey
- Annual Salary $75,000.00 - $85,000.00
- Job ID
Airport IT Project Manager job at Munich Aiport US Holding LLC in Newark NJ
Description, duties, responsibilities
EWR Terminal One LLC is an US-based subsidiary of the German Airport Operator Munich Airport. EWR Terminal One LLC is responsible for the maintenance and concession management at the existing Terminal A at Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), and will be responsible for the operations, maintenance, and concession management of the New Terminal A at EWR which is currently under development and is scheduled to open in spring of 2022. We are looking for an experienced;
Airport IT Project Manager
to join our team as soon as possible. You will be part of a quickly growing team, helping not only to create an attractive passenger terminal, but also to develop the Terminal Operator company with your expertise and personality.
Your Future Responsibilities
- Provide necessary project management support and guidance for various IT projects.
- Ensure the implementation of consistent standards, common set of principles, practices, and templates for managing various IT projects.
- Develop Technical Specifications from business requirements gathered, documenting impact analysis.
- Manage the delivery of executive’s reports.
- Streamline and automate business processes and workflows.
- Oversee the document management systems and its standards.
- Establish Key Performance Indicators and draws insights to guide external and internal customers.
- Proactively communicate and collaborate with external and internal customers. to analyze information needs and functional requirements and deliver the following artifacts as needed.
- Support other business units needs and requirements.
Your Education & Training
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar position in the IT or software industry.
- Good knowledge of project management standards.
- Comfortable under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Strong communication, collaboration and influencing skills to work at all levels of the organization.
- Very good knowledge and practical experience of the MS Office products (MS Word, MS Excel, MS, PowerPoint, MS Visio, and MS Project).
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft SharePoint and related tools, experience in SharePoint administration is preferred.
- Very good knowledge in English (spoken and written), interpersonal and communication skills.
Your Skills & Experience
- Excellent writing skills
- Extremely proficient PowerPoint Skills
- Extremely proficient Excel Skills
- Stellar organizational skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks
- Ability to act with integrity, professionalism, and confidentiality
- Has a positive and energetic attitude with a hands-on mentality
- Ability to work without direct supervision, taking responsibility, and ownership of assigned tasks
- Ability to work in a team-driven environment
Good reasons why you should become part of the airport family
- Be part of the team who embraces diversity, fosters collaboration, practices mentorship, and believes in a positive, healthy work climate.
- Help Munich Airport, Europe’s only 5-star Airport, to build on its reputation in the US.
- International working environment.
- Attractive benefit package; Health, Vision, Dental, 401(k) Matching, LTD/STD, PTO.
Munich Airport International US Holding and it's subdivisions EWR Terminal One LLC and Reach Airports are equal opportunity employers.
Munich Aiport US Holding LLC Company Overview
EWR Terminal One LLC is an US-based subsidiary of the German Airport Operator Munich Airport. EWR Terminal One LLC is responsible for the maintenance and concession management at the existing Terminal A at Newark Liberty International Airport (EWR), and will be responsible for the operations, maintenance, and concession management of the New Terminal A at EWR which is currently under development and is scheduled to open in spring of 2022.