Cessna Caravan EX Urgent
- Oxford, Mississippi
- Annual Salary $38,000.00 - $45,000.00
- Job ID
Cessna Caravan EX job at Nicholas Air in Oxford MS
Description, duties, responsibilities
The Cessna Caravan Pilot position is an entry-level position with NICHOLAS AIR, designed for growth into the jet flight line. The Cessna Caravan is used as part of the NICHOLAS AIR Aircraft Recovery Team (ART) to transport maintenance personnel to AOG aircraft, along with aircraft parts and supplies in support of the NICHOLAS AIR fleet, as well as additional company-scheduled flying.
This position requires that the pilot live within the Starkville/Louisville, MS (LMS) area and can be on-call 24/7 in support of AOG maintenance quick response missions, along with scheduled executive level travel. The pilot needs to be capable of lifting items up to 50lbs for loading and unloading baggage and cargo from the aircraft. Other duties may be assigned by Chief Pilot, which may include updating aircraft databases, aiding maintenance personnel with AOG aircraft, detailing, and stocking jet aircraft, and other non-flying duties. This position is intended to challenge and grow the pilot’s abilities as a flight crew member, but also to allow that individual to learn aspects of the business aviation world while performing at the highest NICHOLAS AIR standard.
- Salary range $38,000 – $45,000
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Up to $800.00 in relocation assistance
- 2021 G1000 Cessna Caravan EX
- Flight Safety Caravan G1000 PIC training
- NICHOLAS AIR Issued iPad as EFB
- NICHOLAS AIR issued polo shirt and tailored Blue Delta Jeans as uniform
- Upgrade to NICHOLAS AIR jet fleet average eligibility after 12 months based on performance and company needs.
- 24/7 on-call schedule
- Must meet 14 CFR 135.243(c) PIC Qualifications
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.