Aircraft Cabin Interior Specialist
- Oxford, Mississippi
- Job ID
Aircraft Cabin Interior Specialist job at Nicholas Air in Oxford MS
Description, duties, responsibilities
This position requires the individual to assess the cabins of aircraft upon arrival and determine restoration needs. Evaluates condition of seats, carpet, side rails, cabinets and other areas of ware. Is responsible for restoring cabins to service ready conditions. Must work well with vendors and have experience with interior restoration processes. Reports to senior management. The ideal candidate is self-motivated and pays significant attention to the smallest details.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS
- Have a Passion, Desire and Respect for aviation and being around aircraft
- Stocks aircraft, install seat covers, and aisle rugs on service checks and turnaround flights
- At least 1 year documented interior detailing experience
- Be able to pass an extensive background check
- Pass a pre-employment drug screen and participate in random drug testing
- Have flexibility in own schedule to accommodate ever-changing aircraft schedules
- Work equally well in an individual or team setting
- Able to lift 50lbs and have the physical ability to sit, crouch, bend or kneel in order to access tight quarters in cabins or under wings
- Able to stand for long periods of time
- Able to lie down, sit, roll, bend and work with hands while on ground underneath aircraft, wings, and around landing gear
- Willing to work in tight spaces, dark with limited light conditions and high noise environment
- This position is required to report daily to Oxford, MS Headquarters
- Subject to pre-employment and random drug testing
- Must pass a background check
- Must have authorization to work in the U.S.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.