Aircraft Line Service Technicians
- Farmingdale, New York
- Hourly $11.00 - $15.00
- Job ID
Aircraft Line Service Technicians job at Northeastern Aviation Corp in Farmingdale NY
Description, duties, responsibilities
Northeastern's line service department is seeking to hire 3 additional line technicians for its operation at Republic Airport in Farmindale, New York. Our line operation provides services not only to our customers and tenants, but to fellow employees as well. They interact with all departments and at all levels within the family of Northeastern companies and work side by side with pilots, mechanics, flight attendants, and operations personnel. Northeastern’s line operations’ activities are directly related to the other departments’ abilities to do their jobs or are often the solutions to other departments’ problem. Our line operation provides a unique and pivotal service that is directly related to the success of company’s’ day to day operations and must be dedicated to providing the highest level of service to our clients as well as to their fellow employees. Our Line Service Dpartment provides industry recognized training and the opportunity for advancement. Prior Airport and / or line services experience is a strong plus. Candidates must possess good communications skills and be able to work flexible hours. Both fulltime and part time positions are available. Full time positions offer 40 hour work week, the possibility of overtime and include full benefits, medical, dental, and vision as well as paid holidays, vacation and sick time. Some of the duties you will be responsible for include:
- Moving aircraft as required to facilitate Northeastern and Tenant Operations.
- Washing NEA aircraft exteriors.
- Servicing aircraft Lavatories and water systems.
- Cleaning and stocking aircraft.
- Shopping for standard stock items.
- Keeping hangar clean and free of safety hazards.
- Ensuring line and hangar equipment problems are reported and repaired in a timely fashion.
- Fulfiling routine hangar inspection items.
- Assisting with snow removal – ramp, parking lot and entranceways.
- Providing a wide variety of services to arriving and departing aircraft owners and passengers.
- Supporting Flight Crew, Mechanics, Facility, and Operations Personnel in the performance of their duties whenever possible.
Please send email and/or resumes to Peter Montemurro, General Manager. Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Northeastern Aviation Corp Company Overview
Northeastern Aviation Corp. has over 36 years experience as an aircraft charter and management company. Based at Republic Airport in Farmingdale, New York, the company operates a fleet of fifteen aircraft. Northeastern has proven expertise in every aspect of the aviation industry, providing management services, a state-of-the-art hangar complex, and extensive in-house maintenance capabilities to private and corporate aircraft owners. The combined experience of our ownership, flight crews, maintenance team and charter staff allows us to provide each of our clients with the highest level of service, professionalism and dependability.