Staff Business Process Analyst Featured
- Dulles, Virginia
- Job ID
Staff Business Process Analyst job at Northrop Grumman in Dulles VA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Embark on a career putting innovative reliable and agile products and ideas into orbit and beyond. Northrop Grumman has opportunities waiting for you that play a vital role in human space exploration national defense and scientific discovery supporting multiple programs across the universe. With us youll discover a culture of curiosity and collaboration that will have you Defining Possible from the day you start. Our space systems connect and protect millions of people on earth every day now and for the future. Explore your future and launch your career today.
Northrop Grumman Space Systems is seeking a Staff Business Process Analyst to join our team of qualified diverse individuals. This position will be located in Dulles Virginia.
Roles and Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Analyzing business and technical processes to formulate and develop new and modified business information processing systems such as production and inventory control systems financial tracking systems marketing and human resources systems.
- Representing the business unit to define requirements and business cases for the technology developments.
- Coordinating with business and technology teams ascertaining system requirements such as program functions output requirements input data acquisition and system techniques and controls.
- Medical Dental and Vision coverage
- Educational Assistance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Programs and Work/Life Solutions
- Paid Time Off
- Health and Wellness Resources
- Employee Discounts
- Bachelors degree from an accredited university with 15+ years of related experience in business management finance accounting or a related field - OR - a Masters degree with 12+ year of professional experience as described above.
- Strong PC skills and proficient knowledge with Microsoft Office Suite including MS Excel.
- Knowledge of e-commerce tools computer system capabilities business processes and work flow.
- Ability to support evaluating defining and implementing business systems and technology upgrades developments and enhancements.
- Ability to comprehend and analyze complex problems and develop solutions to support the end customers financial business system requirements.
- Ability to obtain a security clearance. US citizenship is a prerequisite.
- Highly skilled in Earned Value Management System and Pricing tools such as but not limited to Cobra/MPM ProPricer PM Compass and Deltek Acumen.
- Excellent problem solving and organizational skills.
- Aerospace/Defense Industry experience.
Northrop Grumman Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.