Training Specialist A Isr Family Of Systems Geoint Flight Expert Us Army In Featured
- Sierra Vista, Arizona
- Job ID
Training Specialist A Isr Family Of Systems Geoint Flight Expert Us Army In job at ORSA Technologies in Sierra Vista AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
ORSA Technologies an integral member of the Sierra Vista community is hiring Expert Training Specialists for A-ISR GEOINT Flight instruction support for the US Army Intelligence Center of Excellence (USAICOE) at Fort Huachuca AZ.
Expert Training Specialists for A-ISR GEOINT Flight instruction support
- Graduate of Army MOS 35G course
- Geospatial Imagery Intelligence (GEOINT) Analyst comparable training for Warrant Officer or Officers or qualified in comparable specialties from other DoD Services
- TOP SECRET clearance with access to SCI
- Bachelors degree with 8 years of applicable experience (6 additional years of applicable experience may be substituted for the degree)
- Ability to obtain CI Polygraph at first opportunity
- Six years experience in MOS 35G
- Six years experience with training development
- NET/DTT experience preferred
- Four years of operational experience as a GEOINT operator in EMARSS ARL/ARL-E or SEMA used by the U.S. Army
- Ability to obtain instructor certification at first opportunity and have experience on the platform
- Able to travel both CONUS and OCONUS
- Knowledge of ADDIE process
- Must have the ability to obtain and maintain a Class III FAA Flight Physical and a high altitude training certification IAW AR 95-1 and 95-20.
- Bachelors Degree (equivalent work experience in lieu of education may be considered)
Work assignments are dependent on the government clients requirements. Training and training support may be required on nights holidays and weekends as dictated by the published training schedule.
Travel Requirements: 25-50% (both CONUS and OCONUS destinations - eligibility for US Passport required)
Security Clearance Requirements:
The position for which you are interviewing requires a US government TOP SECRET security clearance
- Requires eligibility for SCI access
- CI polygraph
- Competitive salary (DOE)
- Medical/Vision/Dental (company-paid for employee coverage)
- 10 paid holidays
- paid vacation
- paid sick leave
- 4% company match 401(k) w/immediate vesting
- professional education and training
- Employee Assistance Program
ORSA Technologies LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion creed sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or protected Veteran status.
ORSA Technologies Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.