Executive Director Operations Aviation Group Featured
- Wakefield, Massachusetts
- Job ID
Executive Director Operations Aviation Group job at Odyssey Systems in Wakefield MA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Title: Executive Director Operations Aviation Group
Location: Wakefield MA
Reports to: Chief Operating Officer
Odyssey Systems Consulting Group Ltd. is an innovative small business committed to providing world-class technical management and training support services to government and public sector clients. We focus on people processes and performance to deliver superior results. Since our inception in 1997 our commitment to mission success and customer satisfaction has been recognized with exponential growth and exceptional past performance ratings. We accept challenging assignments and drive projects from the planning stages through implementation and into operations and support.
In conjunction with the Chief Operating Officer the Executive Director Operations will manage their assigned Odyssey Operational Group to successfully execute the collection of divisions and portfolio of programs in accordance with company and client objectives. The Executive Director will have overall operations management supervisory administrative and financial (P&L) responsibility of the portfolio. The position will lead Odyssey Operations Directors Program Managers and other management and staff to ensure high-quality operational performance standards facilitate growth and achieve new business goals. The position will develop implement and manage programs strategies processes and tools to increase revenue within existing client relationships and will play a leadership role in facilitating the integration of the Business Development and Operations teams to increase revenue across new client relationships.
Duties include but are not limited to:
- Provide strategic direction for the company s operational groups by establishing repeatable structured and consistent processes in accordance with overarching company processes to drive efficiencies and business growth.
- Facilitate operational strategic planning to ensure business and client objectives are achieved.
- Promote integration across Odyssey departments to maximize operational efficiencies.
- Management of all Group operational resources with accountability for meeting operational objectives and managing budgets to achieve net income goals.
- Plan and execute projects and client engagements to achieve the clients objectives milestones and benchmarks.
- Identify task requirements interdependencies and key resources for project success.
- Manage Operations Directors as appropriate to achieve the client s milestones.
- Continuously measure task performance and report progress issues problems and variances from benchmarks.
- Plan and budget for all resources required to develop expand and maintain the client relationship including but not limited to indirect salary/labor business meals advertising and other business operational expenses.
- Plan and budget for all resources required to recruit develop motivate and reward team members and business unit staff to achieve employee retention goals.
- Track costs and compare to established budgets on a monthly basis.
- Identify analyze and report cost variances.
- Ensure team performance consistently meets or exceeds established customer satisfaction benchmarks.
- Develop and foster solid customer relationships by providing honest value and communicating effectively with the customer to anticipate identify and eliminate project deficiencies or issues.
- Communicate and meet frequently with the customer(s) to anticipate emerging requirements and develop effective support solutions.
- Partner with Talent Acquisition to attract recruit and retain team members who meet or exceed our high standards.
- Provide guidance and feedback concerning employee development needs and advocate and budget to meet those needs.
- Develop and document personal and professional development goals that support the project and organizational goals.
- Working with the COO promote company growth by helping influence Business Development strategies
- Identify business opportunity pursuits and establish strategies that will generate new revenue streams.
- Develop and document customer profiles.
- Champion Operations involvement/leadership in Capture and Proposal Development activities. Help coordinate Odyssey corporate resources in the production and delivery of IDIQ/contract/task order proposals.
- Develop pricing structures and strategies (Price to Win) to ensure that program pursuits obtain company gross profit objectives.
- Facilitate company communications
- Communicate and visit with team members concerning program status performance corporate policies and initiatives corporate news and other projects site and corporate developments.
- Communicate regularly with Chief Operating Officer about program status client status anticipated resource requirements and business opportunities.
- This is not an exhaustive list of responsibilities skills duties requirements effort or working conditions associated with the job. While this list is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current position the company reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job as circumstances dictate.
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. Odyssey Systems Consulting Group LTD. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex pregnancy national origin disability sexual orientation gender identity or expression marital status genetic information protected veteran status or other factors protected by federal state and/or local law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment #LI-POST
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about discussed or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge (b) in furtherance of an investigation proceeding hearing or action including an investigation conducted by the employer or (c) consistent with the contractor s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
Odyssey Systems Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.