International Aerospace Defense Parts Regional Manager Military Featured
- Cerritos, California
- Job ID
International Aerospace Defense Parts Regional Manager Military job at Olympic Aviation in Cerritos CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Ability to lead a high performance team that sources procures and ships a large volume of Aerospace and Defense parts (hardware electronics ground support equipment etc.) using an internal database ILS PartsBase and netCOMPONENTS among other tools. Please note that this is a hands-on role and requires experience with military spare parts across many platforms.
- Experience brokering spare parts.
- Independently source 500+ line items per day including obsolete and hard-to-find items.
- Comply with export and compliance regulations (ITAR and Commerce Department).
- Maintain sales volume product mix and selling price by keeping current with supply and demand changing trends economic indicators and competitors.
- Complete operational responsibilities by scheduling and assigning employees tasks; then following up on work results.
- Empower junior staff by orienting training and guiding them.
- Initiate and complete corrective actions; following up on procedures and implementation.
- Investigate nonconformities and whether they have affected other products.
- Maintain communication with customers by informing them of order status dealing with rejections and following through with orders.
- Comply with all Export License and Quality Control regulations and procedures.
- Creates and implements new ideas/procedures/processes.
Olympic Aviation Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.