Quality Control Analyst Featured
- Yuma, Arizona
- Job ID
Quality Control Analyst job at PAE Government Services in Yuma AZ
Description, duties, responsibilities
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Quality Control Analyst
BASIC FUNCTION SUMMARY
- Responsibleforthemanagementofall Quality Assurance Programs from PMO; ensures maintenance performance is according to PAE FAA and DoD standards and Technical Orders as appropriate.
- Reports directly to the PAE Site Manager.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND ACCOUNTABILITIES
- Ensures that the performance of required aircraft airworthiness inspections are carried out and that forms and certifications appropriate to both military and general aviation aircraft are prepared.
- Ensure that all assigned aircraft meet required operating standards for flight as well as safety requirements.
- Monitor all required forms and reports related to aircraft as well as the related parts inventory parts usage and associated ground support equipment.
- Review aircraft and engine logbooks.
- Review and monitor engine trend analysis oil analysis hydraulic sampling programs and trends in aircraft material condition.
- Investigate repeat discrepancies determine the cause(s) and identify the necessary corrective actions.
- Make entries into the CARMAC System using the Aircraft Maintenance Report or other reports as required.
- Assist in general housekeeping and cleanup.
- Coordinate training and safety functions as required at selected sites.
- Requires an FAA Airframe and Power plant (A&P) certificate with a current Inspection Authorization (IA) with at least one (1) year of experience in a similar fulltime aircraft maintenance environment.
- Have at least five (5) years recent experience working fulltime as an aircraft and power plant mechanic.
- Must have above average working knowledge of both military and general aviation aircraft and systems.
- Have experience and knowledge in upkeep of aircraft/engines and systems.
- Requires experience and knowledge of aircraft/engine maintenance records and logbooks.
- Have demonstrated a record of successful technical performance reliability and initiative.
- Must possess analytical ability to objectively evaluate other individuals job performance from the Quality/Safety aspect.
- Must possess thorough knowledge of PAE Quality Policies and Procedures.
- Must possess a thorough knowledge of those functions which are monitored.
- Must have the ability to communicate clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
- Must be able to obtain a DoD Security Clearance of at least "Secret".
- Must be able to obtain a passport visa and be able to perform worldwide travel on short
- Must to able to read write speak and understand English.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CONDITIONS
This classifications activities range from an office-like environment with extensive sitting demands to a flight line-like environment with extensive climbing standing stooping bending pushing kneeling stretching and walking demands. May occasionally be required to lift objects whose weight exceeds 30 pounds. Special vision abilities to perform this job are close vision depth perception and the ability to adjust and focus.
The diversity of work conditions may range from an office environment where there is little or no physical discomfort to a flight line environment where inclement weather may subject the individual to severe changes in temperature wind rain etc. May be required to work in areas where high noise hazards prevail. May be exposed to fumes airborne particles and electrical shock hazards.
LICENSING CERTIFICATION REQUIREMENTS
- Security Clearance
- Hazardous Communication / MSDS
- CPR/Bloodborne Pathogen
- Driver License
- Support Equipment License
- Hazardous Material Handling
- Corrosion Control
- Aircraft Ground Handling
- Daily Inspection
- Tool Inventory
- Foreign Object Damage (FOD) Prevention
- Freon Servicing
- Electro Static Discharge
- Explosive Handling (CAD)
- Run-Up and Taxi
- Weight and Balance
- Fork Lift
- Portable Fire Extinguishers
- Aviation Gas Free Engineering (SCC and WTU Only)
- Vibration Analysis
- Aircraft Welding
- AS REQUIRED
PAE is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race religion color sex gender national origin age United States military veterans status ancestry sexual orientation marital status family structure medical condition including genetic characteristics or information veteran status or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation or any other protected category under federal state or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
PAE Government Services Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.