Material Control Analyst Ii Hot
- Tulsa, Oklahoma
- Job ID
Material Control Analyst Ii job at PDS Tech in Tulsa OK
Description, duties, responsibilities
PDS is seeking a Material Control Analyst II for an open position in Tulsa OK.
Under limited supervision perform various administrative and liaison functions relating to analyzing and initiating actions with Management Shop Floor Material Control and Warehouse Operations. Work closely with Material Control and other applicable organizations to coordinate and assist timely and accurate resolutions to associated production and inventory processes. Identify root causes and disconnects to help management develop resolutions to inventory inaccuracies work order release issues aircraft cost variances material flow issues and Manufacturing positions with regard to the Master Production
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Communicate with supporting departments to ensure on-time delivery of required. materials to satisfy manufacturing requirements.
- Identify and analyze recurring critical path items to mitigate impacts to the production schedule; implement solutions to help remove barriers in order to improve production rates; respond to problem issues from customers and initiate actions to minimize negative impacts.
- Track analyze and status work in progress and inventory levels to ensure aircraft/inventory coverage; identify trends in production schedules and process issues; develop applicable reports and communicate recommendations to management. Interface with supporting departments to ensure integrity of schedules job status work order release and material shortages; ensure aircraft cost per work order maintain back-flush / post-deduct inventory work order status and accurate inventory transactions.
- Provide Management with daily updates on aircraft flow position drivers critical path components work order status and cost variances using applicable reports.
- Review and update MRP material master data to ensure accuracy of reorder points lot sizes production build durations planned delivery time processing time safety stock levels planner codes etc.
- Develop and status recovery plans for forecasted and actual critical items; coordinate implementation of Recovery Plans with Purchasing Suppliers and Operations.
- Analyze and track material deviations to include cannibalization from aircraft or inventory diversion of assets material discrepancies receiving discrepancies quality issues and in-house completion processes.
- Communicate with off-site coordinators and Mexicali representatives
- Develop process measurements and reports as required.
- Act as a liaison between Materials Requirements Planning Manufacturing Engineering Corporate Scheduling Quality and Operations in order to achieve established production goals.
- Responsible for training/developing Analyst I and/or Sr.material Control Specialists.
- Participate in Lean Manufacturing processes and complete Lean training as needed. Perform other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience Requirements:
Bachelors Degree in Business Administration Materials Management Operations Management Manufacturing Engineering or other related cirriculum required or equivalent combination of education and experience sufficient to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Two (2) years of related experience in manufacturing and /or materials to include one of the following: Inventory processes and control of all types of materials Manufacturing shop floor material control (including make-to-stock subassembly) or Warehousing. Masters Degree in related fieldmay offset 2 years of experience requirement.
Individual should possess the ability to track part shortages and multi-task in a fast paced environment. Previous SAP experience and strong MS Excel skills would benefit greatly.
1. Experience in material control that required. interaction with Purchasing Planning Quality and Manufacturing.
PDS Tech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color sex sexual orientation gender identity religion national origin disability veteran status age marital status pregnancy genetic information or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977 PDS Tech Inc. is one of the nations premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace Defense Electronics Telecommunications Automotive and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation track record and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
PDS Tech Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.