Faa Mechanical Repair Technician 1st Shift Featured
- Monroe, North Carolina
- Job ID
Faa Mechanical Repair Technician 1st Shift job at PDS Tech in Monroe NC
Description, duties, responsibilities
PDS Tech is seeking FAA Mechanical Repair Technicians for open positions in Monroe NC.
The ideal candidate under supervision will use standard procedures to perform less complex and somewhat repetitive tasks while developing skills and techniques for assembling disassembling cleaning inspecting while performing repair overhauling and conducting modification operations on components and accessories using approved technical data. They will learn to recognize report and participate in real time problem resolution initiatives.
The Technician I must demonstrate the aptitude to learn retain recall and perform all of the following:
- Actively participate in ACE continuous improvement environmental health and safety activities.
- Remain informed of and understand Customer Service Level and Turn-Around Time goals for the team.
- Comply with and demonstrate adherence to safety policies and procedures to include shelf-life procedures.
- Comply with all site s EH&S Program policies and procedures
- Demonstrate safe work habits and maintain a clean and professional work area and participate in daily cleaning activities.
- Utilize various computer systems by entering and retrieving information to perform normal daily activities.
The Technician will work in close cooperation with the direct supervisor and other support personnel such as the Shop Engineer Customer Service Buyer and Final Inspectors in a professional manner to resolve issues according to FAA and company regulations as directed.
- May interface with internal and external customers (government personnel or auditors) as necessary.
- Assume the responsibility of completing the work assigned in a quality and timely manner under direct to moderate supervision.
- Work with peers to resolve questions and problems referring complex issues to higher levels as required.
- Perform other duties as required to achieve team goals.
- Work to specifications and use all required tools and equipment to perform assigned work according to FAA and company regulations.
- Assist in the major and minor assembly disassembly cleaning inspection and disposition of various types of components and accessories under direct to moderate supervision as required.
- Check and validate LRU fit form and function parameters in accordance with approved technical data.
- Assist with test troubleshoot and validate LRU performance in accordance with approved technical data.
- Assist with minor rework/repair of components and identify scrap components and accessories under direct to moderate supervision as required.
- HS Diploma.
- Computer literate and able to utilize computer systems to input and retrieve information.
- Must demonstrate ethical work habits
- Must have good listening skills and be able to follow instruction both written and verbal
- Must be a team player and enjoy working in a diverse team environment
- Must be customer focused and focused on results
- Must be able to read write and speak English to interpret data and communicate as required
- Must be able to follow through on job assignments as directed with appropriate level of guidance for this position
This is an FAA Safety Sensitive positions. Candidates will be required to be part of an FAA Drug Screen program.
PDS Tech Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color sex sexual orientation gender identity religion national origin disability veteran status age marital status pregnancy genetic information or other legally protected status.
Founded in 1977 PDS Tech Inc. is one of the nations premier specialty staffing firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position
PDS specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace Defense Electronics Telecommunications Automotive and Energy just to name a few. Our reputation track record and years of continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about PDS please visit www.pdstech.com
$$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
PDS Tech Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.