Maintenance Customer Experience Program Manager Urgent
- Charlotte, North Carolina
- Job ID
Maintenance Customer Experience Program Manager job at PSA Airlines in Charlotte NC
Description, duties, responsibilities
Maintenance Customer Experience Program Manager
• Location: Charlotte, NC
• Work Hours/Shift: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm (occasional evening and weekend hours as job duties demand)
• Reports To: Director of Maintenance
• Direct Reports: None
• Relocation: Some relocation assistance available
• Travel: Little to no travel expected
Let your career take off with PSA Airlines
Company Summary: As a wholly owned subsidiary of American Airlines and the fastest growing regional airline in the country, PSA offers a stable career path in aviation with unparalleled opportunities for growth and professional development. Teamwork and drive are at the heart of PSA. We are committed to growing our company where passion is shared, professional excellence is expected, and all people are valued and respected.
Our employees are committed to ensuring safe and reliable operations for the thousands of customers American trusts us with each and every day. We have an incredible team of more than 4,000 employees who do a tremendous job of operating more than 800 daily flights to nearly 100 destinations on behalf of American Airlines. Our immense growth provides a number of opportunities to join our team.
Culture: Not only is PSA an EEO and AAP employer, but also we seek to create an inclusive work environment where diverse perspectives and experiences are embraced and respected. We work hard to build and sustain a culture where people – team members and customers alike – feel safe, secure and happy. It is The PSA Way – which focuses on our goals, safety, respect, preparedness, professional excellence, and passion. This foundation reflects how we think, act, and communicate with one another and our customers.
Engaging our employees is extremely important to us, and we seek leaders who inspire, enable, and encourage others to succeed using the PSA Way as their model.
PSA offers the benefits you expect from a company focused on excellence. All employees enjoy a comprehensive benefits package, including:
• Travel privileges on the American Airlines global network
• A generous vacation plan designed to let you enjoy your travel perks
• Medical, Dental & Vision
• 401k with company match
• American Airlines Group (AAG) profit-sharing and bonus opportunities
• Company-paid Group Life and AD&D Insurance, Short and Long-term Disability, Flexible Spending Plan (FSA), and supplementary options
The Maintenance Customer Experience Program Manager impacts PSA Airline’s Customer satisfaction. Responsible for managing the Aircraft Appearance and Cabin Condition programs; this position will work with internal resources, external service providers, and American Airlines, in conjunction with our internal programs, to achieve excellence in audit findings with a goal of providing a positive experience to our passengers.
• Make recommendations for improvements to all programs related to aircraft cleanliness and condition.
• Formulate responses to all audit findings, including ensuring appropriate corrective actions are taken, when necessary, to address such findings.
• Assist in the development and the oversight of budgets for all aircraft cleanliness and condition programs.
• Ensure compliance with all PSA required policies, practices, procedures and processes applicable to the aircraft appearance and cabin condition programs.
• Assist in the development and negotiations of service provider contractual agreements.
• Perform spot checks of service providers and internal resources to ensure compliance to PSA’s programs.
• Monitor, oversee and ensure compliance with any service provider contractual agreements.
• Assist in the development of training programs, when necessary, for maintenance personnel and service providers.
• Ensure service providers are adequately and properly trained.
• Monitor inventory used to support programs and make recommendations for inventory levels.
• Ensure service providers have access to GMM and all necessary technical data.
• Validate and approve invoices from service providers.
• Perform other duties as assigned by the Director of Maintenance.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent
- Detail-oriented with the ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision while managing multiple priorities and meeting strict deadlines
- Proficient computer skills: Microsoft office Suite
- Strong interpersonal and organization skills
- Current FAA A&P license
- At least 3 years of experience in the maintenance of large aircraft
To be successful at PSA, you should be:
To be successful in this position, you should be great at:
• Communication (verbal and written)
• Problem solving
• Multi-task projects with time sensitive deadlines
• Coaching & Development
• Driving Excellence
• Facilitating Change
• Strategic Thinking
Work Environment: This job operates in a professional office environment Monday – Friday during regular business hours (8:00am – 5:00pm). This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, telephones, photocopiers, facsimile machines and filing cabinets.
Physical Demands: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk or hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; walk; climb up and down stairs; lift weight up to 25 lbs; use hands to finger, handle or feel; and reach with hands and arms.
Security Clearance: All employees are required to pass the fingerprint-based criminal history records check (CHRC) per 49CFR1542.209 as well as a pre-employment drug screen.
AAP/EEO Statement: PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race, color, creed, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity and sexual orientation), national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Other Duties: Please note this job description is not designated to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
PSA Airlines Company Overview
PSA Airlines operates an all-jet fleet consisting of exclusively Bombardier regional jet aircraft. The company’s 3,800 employees operate more than 750 daily flights to more than 90 destinations. Headquartered in Dayton, Ohio, PSA also has flight crew bases located in Dayton, Cincinnati, Ohio, Knoxville, Tennessee, Washington, D.C., Charlotte, North Carolina, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania and Norfolk, Virginia. PSA has maintenance facilities in Akron-Canton Airport (CAK), Charlotte-Douglas International Airport (CLT) Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG), Greenville-Spartanburg (GSP), Norfolk International Airport (ORF), Savannah/Hilton Head International Airport (SAV) and Dayton International Airport (DAY). PSA operates 35 Bombardier CRJ200 aircraft, 39 Bombardier CRJ700 aircraft and 54 Bombardier CRJ900 aircraft. The airline expects to add additional aircraft bringing its fleet count to 150.