Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All PSA Airlines Jobs
PSA Rotor Transition Program
Salary Annual: USD
PSA Rotor Transition Program
A career path from military rotor pilot to airline pilot.
PSA is one of the first regional airlines to launch a military Rotor Transition Program that now creates a clear path for highly experienced aviators wishing to transition from a military helicopter to an airline pilot career. The RTP initiative is just one other way PSA Airlines offers the most comprehensive benefits to its pilots. PSA Airlines is the fastest-growing regional airline in the country with the quickest upgrade time in the industry and a true pilot-flow-through agreement to American. Your career as a mainline pilot for the largest airline in the world can start here. Eligibility as a First Officer begins up to six months prior to leaving the active duty Armed Forces. Drilling reservists and Guard pilots are also encouraged to apply as much as six months prior.
- Valid flight times to meet Restricted ATP Military minimums
- First Class Medical and FCC Radio Operator Certificate
- Separated from armed forces under honorable conditions or provide documentation from a reserve or national guard unit.
- Ability to provide accurate flight records including logbooks.
- Valid US Passport
- Apply for the specific RTP program online.
- Able to complete the Rotor Transition Interview Process:
- Complete the RTP candidate application on our company website.
- Pass the HR and technical interview
- Review and discuss the specific RTP flight hours Flight School location estimated completion date and all associated flight costs and cost responsibilities.
After successful completion of Rotor Transition Program FO next steps include:
- ATP-CTP Course paid for upon reaching ATP/R-ATP minimum flight experience requirements.
o PSA will pay for the ATP-CTP course (valued at $5000) for all RTP candidates upon completion of the mandated R-ATP flight hour requirements. After completion of the course you will be ready to take the ATP written exam.
- Hotel accommodations and ground transportation during the ATP-CTP course will also be provided.
- Once you have your ATP written exam completed you can be placed into the next available class at PSA Airlines with no additional interview required.
- Flow-through to American Airlines with no additional interview once completing requirements at PSA.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race color creed religion sex (including pregnancy gender identity and sexual orientation) national origin citizenship status age disability genetic information protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
PSA Rotor Transition Program job at PSA Airlines
Apply for this PSA Rotor Transition Program position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.