Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All PSA Airlines Jobs
PSA Pilot Cadet Program Application
Salary Annual: USD
PSA Pilot Cadet Program
A Career Path from Private Pilot to Airline Pilot.
PSA is one of the first regional airlines to launch its Cadet Program to help the most promising future pilots make a smooth transition from the classroom to the cockpit. The Cadet Program initiative is just one other way PSA Airlines offers the most comprehensive benefits to its pilots. PSA Airlines is the fastest-growing regional airline in the country and with the fastest upgrade time in the industry and a true pilot-flow-through agreement to American your career as a mainline pilot for the largest airline in the world can start here.
Available at select universities colleges and flight academies.
- Your eligibility begins once you complete your Private Pilot Certificate.
- Successfully complete an interview with PSA to become a Cadet in the program.
o Cadets are offered numerous opportunities including mentorship with airline industry experts and
- Upon completion of your CFI you are eligible to become a Cadet Instructor which allows you to receive:
o Up to $5000 in partial tuition reimbursement paid to you as you build time.
o Cadet Instructor placement if required to any one of PSA’s partner universities colleges and flight
- ATP-CTP Course paid upon reaching ATP/R-ATP minimum flight experience requirements.
o PSA will pay for the ATP-CTP course (valued at $5000) for qualified candidates needing to
complete the ATP written exam prior to new hire training.
- Hotel accommodations and ground transportation during the ATP-CTP course will be provided.
o Get placed into the next available class at PSA upon reaching minimums no additional interview
- Receive an additional $6000 tuition reimbursement paid in full on the first day of new hire First Officer class.
- Flow-through to American Airlines with no additional interview once completing requirements at PSA.
o New hires at PSA are projected to flow to American Airlines after only 6 years.
At select partner schools employee benefits including:
- Travel privileges for you and your family on the entire American Airlines Group network.
- Comprehensive health and dental and coverage.
- 401k retirement with company matching contributions.
- Paid vacation and sick time accrual.
PSA Airlines is an equal opportunity employer; qualified applicants are considered for and treated during employment without regard to race color creed religion sex (including pregnancy gender identity and sexual orientation) national origin citizenship status age disability genetic information protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Interview process is broken down into 3 sections:
Section 1 – HR Interview – Cadet
Section 2 – Technical and Simulator/Training Device Evaluation – Senior Cadet
Section 3 – Captain Review Board and Letter of Commitment – Cadet Instructor
PSA Pilot Cadet Program Application job at PSA Airlines
Apply for this PSA Pilot Cadet Program Application position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.