Aircraft Assembler Hot
- San Clemente, California
- Job ID
Aircraft Assembler job at Peak Technical Staffing USA in San Clemente CA
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Apply advanced technical skills and knowledge to assemble metallic and composite components to aircraft structure. Tasks may include are but not limited to: hand trimming drilling bond prepping bonding installation of aerospace fasteners and rivets and composite repair.
- Installing hardware and performing in-process quality control including using torque wrenches and specialty fasteners.
- Develop and assemble custom tooling/fixture required to ensure proper assembly tasks for prototype products.
- Requires a High School Diploma or GED
- Must have strong mechanical aptitude in mechanical assemblies. Industries such as marine automotive motorsport aviation aerospace and energy are relevant fields of experience.
- Personal experience using various hand tools associated with assembly work.
- Drilling Techniques both free-hand and with drill fixture
- Trimming Techniques both free-hand and with routing fixture
- Measuring use of precision measuring devices such as calipers gages indicators micrometers etc.
- Personal experience working with:
- aerospace fasteners which includes proper sizing and torque application and verification of installation.
- It is preferred that the candidate have experience in reading and interpreting work instructions specifications sketches job travelers planning documents and engineering drawings.
- Candidates must be US Citizen (Project for Army)
Bonus (not required) Qualifications:
- Personal experience working with aerospace adhesives and resins which include bond prepping adhesive mixing dry fitting wet-bonding with fasteners and/or cleco s adhesive application
- Knowledge and experience working with:
- advanced composite materials such as prepreg epoxy resins with carbon fiberglass and aramid.
- adhesives sealers resins bonding jigs trim and drill fixtures and oven curing.
- irregular surfaces including using filler materials ( bondo ) scuff sanding applying primer and touch up paint as required by a manufacturing engineer.
Peak Technical Staffing USA Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.