Senior Systems Engineer Aerospace Defense Featured
- Mooresville, Alabama
- Job ID
Senior Systems Engineer Aerospace Defense job at Preeminent Recruitment in Mooresville AL
Description, duties, responsibilities
Major Aerospace and Defense Company Needs You!
Position: Sr Aerospace Systems Engineer
- Great growth track for all engineers
- Competitive comp: 110-145K annual
- Chance to continue to expand your education in field
- Very complex aerospace design and engineering principles
- Lead the functional analysis detail trade studies requirements allocation and interface definition studies to translate customer requirements into hardware and software specifications.
- Effectively communicate these internal design requirement to the other members of the design/project team.
- Create system level models design tools and simulations necessary to support trade studies and solution architectures with customers during early business development efforts.
- Lead the identification and definition of all Verification and Validation approaches for the system or subsystem.
- Lead the development of subsystem level requirements that are traceable to system level requirements.
- Write specifications to capture these requirements
- Lead system or subsystem level integration and test including any anomaly investigations.
- Create concise reports and proposal write-ups that describe the design decisions and analysis results.
Preeminent Recruitment Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.