Pilot Learjet Captain FXE and SJU
- Ft Lauderdale, Florida
- Annual Salary $75,000.00 - $100,000.00
- Job ID
Pilot Learjet Captain FXE and SJU job at REVA in Ft Lauderdale FL
Description, duties, responsibilities
• Minimum of 1500+ hours of total pilot time in fixed wing aircraft.
• 1000+ hours Turbine PIC or multi-engine aircraft.
• 400+ PIC hours in Learjet 35, 45, Hawker 800XP, or similar aircraft experience.
• Air carrier flight experience in turbojet aircraft or two-person crew.
• Part 135 experience preferred.
Licenses, Certificate and Badge Requirements
• Commercial, Instrument, MEL. Current Airline Transport Pilot Rating.
• Current First-Class FAA Medical Certificate required.
• Capable of obtaining and maintaining airport access badges as required.
• Applicants must be able to prove U.S. citizenship or legal right to work in the United States.
• Applicants must be able to travel freely and without restrictions inside/outside the United States.
• Bachelor’s degree in aviation management preferred
Schedule & Physical Requirements
• 10 hard days off per month, 11 months out of the year. February is 8 hard days off.
• 14-hour reserve line duty period.
• 2-hour call out until wheels up. Must arrive at the base within one hour.
• Lift 50+ lbs.
Compensation & Benefits
• Industry competitive salary ranging from $75k - $100K+.
• Salary varies based on PIC turbine flight hours in light or midsize jet.
• Hourly cash bonus average $20+ annually. •
Group healthcare insurance (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
• Matching 401k
• 10 Vacation days and 8 sick days
• 7 Paid holidays
In the medical transport industry, urgency, reliability and experience are absolutely critical. We have completed over 30,000 flights in 70 countries. From marooned hikers to critically ill patients, REVA provides medical transport service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, worldwide. When patients need care that cannot be provided during normal travel or in the region they are currently in, they call REVA. REVA’s reach is worldwide. Four bases of operation within North America, the Caribbean, and Europe provide points of departure convenient to even the most distant locales. Our 16 dedicated ICU configured Jets, more than 200 air-ambulance professionals, and Global Alliance with industry partners give us a global profile. If it’s on the Earth, it’s on our radar.
Bases Available: KFXE (Fort Lauderdale, FL) andTJSJ (San Juan, Puerto Rico)
REVA Company Overview
Our air-ambulance team is comprised of experienced specialists who have completed over 30,000 flights in 70 countries. Our more than 350 employees are trained and educated to standards higher than the industry requires. We have been recognized numerous times by government and industry agencies for excellence in safety and service. With a fleet of 16 aircraft and strategically located bases, our reach is global. When it comes to our clients, our collaboration is personal. Our clients are our first priority. We offer comfort. We offer compassion. We offer complete care. We provide safe, efficient, compassionate, air-ambulance transportation across the country, or overseas, to every patient we take into our care.