Engineering Project Manager Aerospace Defense Hot
- Denver, Colorado
- Job ID
Engineering Project Manager Aerospace Defense job at RSH in Denver CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Engineering Project Manager Aerospace and Defense
Job ID: 2021-3575
Type: Regular Full-Time
# of Openings: 1
RS&H provides fully integrated architecture engineering and consulting services to help clients realize their most complex facility and infrastructure projects for land air and space. We are committed to bringing extraordinary solutions to our clients through the promise of imagination ingenuity and innovation. With a tradition of excellence that began in 1941 we are consistently ranked among the nation s top 100 design firms. We attribute our success to an unwavering commitment to our core values of: integrity quality service business success and valuing associates.
An Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Please view Equal Employment Opportunity Posters provided by OFCCPhere.
We design facilities and infrastructure that help to protect our nation and support our military s personnel and their families. From hangars and airfields to training and command facilities you can take part in supporting our military and enhancing our nation s security.
This Engineering Project Manager opportunity is for federal and military clients in our growing federal markets. RS&H is fortunate to have a wealth of project opportunities through our multiple long-term consulting contracts for the military and NASA. Our projects range from small renovations for military clients to large buildings for federal clients and include both national and international projects in locations such as Japan and the Middle East. This position is intended to be a career building opportunity as the successful candidate will be asked to grow their project management skills into comprehensive client management.
While federal and military experience is a plus we are focused on your leadership and client service capabilities in the delivery of challenging projects for a range of needs.
- Manage a diverse list of projects ranging from schools to hangars to infrastructure
- Focus on client relationships in addition to projects
- Manage multidiscipline design teams
- Utilize and encourage best uses of design technologies for presentation and production purposes
- PM will engage in speaking and writing opportunities to assist in positioning RS&H as a thought leader while maintaining involvement in key business organizations
- Collaborate with national managers and other project managers with respect to budget and staffing projections
- Support our marketing team and help with large project pursuits through relationship development and pursuit and acquisition planning
- Bachelor s or Master s of Architecture degree from an accredited university
- 10 years or more in design and project management experience
- Demonstrated capability in client relationship building
- Demonstrated capability in leadership of design teams
- Excellent communications and interpersonal relationship skills
- Registered Architect in good standing NCARB certification is a plus. The ability to obtain architectural registration in multiple states is desired.
- Strong marketing sales production and team building skills
- Revit BIM experience
- Ability and willingness to travel in the US and internationally
Preferred Skills and Qualifications
- Military project design experience
- LEED Accredited Professional
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certified
- Recognized experience in leadership of professional associations (AIA SAME etc)
- Visualization and graphics capabilities (Photoshop or others)
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Time Off
- Medical and Dental
- Click Here for Full Benefits Information
If this sounds like the role for you and youre ready to join an amazing team please apply.
RS&H Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.