Quality Engineer Featured
- Hampton, New Hampshire
- Job ID
Quality Engineer job at Raytheon Technologies in Hampton NH
Description, duties, responsibilities
Job ID 01411916 Most Recent Date Posted 04/20/2021 City Hampton State New Hampshire Country United States
United States of America
HNH31: US030-Hampton NH 94 Tide Mill Road Hampton NH 03842 USA
At Collins Aerospace were dedicated to relentlessly tackle the toughest challenges in our industry - all to redefine aerospace.
Created in 2018 through the combination of two leading companies- Rockwell Collins and United Technologies Aerospace Systems - were driving the industry forward through technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for global aerospace and defense. Every day we imagine ways to make the skies and the spaces we touch smarter safer and more amazing than ever. Together we chart new journeys reunite families protect nations and save lives. And we do it all with some of the greatest talent this industry has to offer.
We are Collins Aerospace and we hope you join us as we REDEFINE AEROSPACE.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace our Mission Systems team helps civilian military and government customers complete their most complex missions - whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team youll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
You could be a great fit for our Quality organization if:
- You take immense satisfaction and pride in the quality of your work.
- Youre the first to point out opportunities for continuous improvement (even outside of worknot at all to the annoyance of your friends and family).
- You understand the absolute importance of adhering to complianceall while making your customers proud by achieving a zero-defect quality delivery plan.
OK. We got it. You live and breathe Quality. So do we! For us at Collins Aerospace quality is personal. Peoples lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time to the men and women who save lives to the astronaut exploring outer space - what we do matters every day. If you checked the boxes above we invite you to join the Quality organization as we work to be the best aerospace company for the world by delighting our customers with 100 percent on-time delivery and zero defect parts.
- This position is for an Established Quality Engineering professional. Works as an individual contributor to set and achieve objectives for own area of responsibility. Influences process and planning decisions with knowledge and explanations of Quality Engineering policies practices and procedures.
- Conducts processes to modify apply and maintain quality evaluation control systems and protocols.
- Provides explanations of testing and inspection plans methods and technologies to assure reliability and conformance of products and processes.
- Provides analysis and recommendations for corrective actions for nonconformities and/or design problems for internally produced products and processes.
- Utilizes UPPAP core elements (e.g. PFMEA MSA Process Flow and Control Plans etc.) to identify and develop recommendations for managing risk in product development.
- Reviews process control documentation to ensure it is in compliance with requirements objectives and/or contracts.
- Develops modifies applies and maintains quality evaluation control systems and protocols for materials being processed into partially finished or finished products.
- Working with product design and specification devises testing plans methods and equipment to assure reliability of product Collaborates internally to ensure quality standards are in effect.
- Ensures that projects and process control documentation are compliant with requirements objectives and/or contracts.
- Develops proactive quality initiative strategies and drives their implementation.
- Performs Escape management procedures root cause analysis and recommends corrective action for design problems for internally produced products and processes.
- Responsible for development of new inspection technologies or methodologies to assure product conformance.
- Manages and maintains the calibration database and calibration activities.
- Reviews calibration certificates including special processes equipment for accuracy and compliance.
- Manages and maintains the internal periodic test (i.e. material glycol degreaser etc.)
- Manages and controls the stamp process.
- Manages and maintains our ASL (Approved suppliers list) - i.e. reviews surveys for approval manages the suppliers in the MRP system perform suppliers quarterly reviews etc.
- Assist in quality clinic activities (non-conformances CAs containment open DMRs reviewetc.)
- Participates in Phase Review meetings as a quality representative.
- Performs other related duties as required.
This position requires a Bachelors degree in the appropriate discipline and 3 years of relevant experience. In the absence of a degree 7 years of relevant experience is required.
Collins Aerospace Diversity and Inclusion Statement:
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce workplace and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form - with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher again and again.
Some of our competitive benefits package includes:
- Medical dental and vision insurance
- Three weeks of vacation for newly hired employees
- Generous 401(k) plan that includes employer matching funds and separate employer retirement contribution
- Tuition reimbursement
- Life insurance and disability coverage
- And more
Apply now and be part of the team thats redefining aerospace every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or veteran status age or any other federally protected class.
Click on this link to read the Policy and Terms
Raytheon Technologies Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.