Lead Auditor Aerospace Hot
- Katy, Texas
- Job ID
Lead Auditor Aerospace job at Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo in Katy TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Lead Auditor - Aerospace in Katy Texas | Careers at Houston Skip Branding Lead Auditor - Aerospace in Katy Texas | Careers at Houston Skip to Main Content Please Enable Cookies to Continue Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site including the ability to apply for a job. Welcome page Welcome page Returning Candidate? Log back in!
Lead Auditor - AerospaceLocation US-TX-Katy | US-MI-Okemos | US-OH-Dublin | US-OH-Milford | US-TN-Nashville | US-MI-Clark Lake | US-CA-Oakland | US-MA-Medford | US-PA-Chalfont Requisition ID 2020-14658 Business Area Business Assurance Category/Discipline Auditing Posting Position Type Permanent Employee
Local Unit and Position Description
DNV GL Business Assurance is seeking Aerospace Quality Management Systems Auditors to join our team on a full-time basis. This position may be based remotely from any home office. Hours are flexible and variable as desired with a maximum load of 90-95%.
Tasks May Include
- Perform 3rd party AS9100/9110/9120 audits for North American customers
- Provide timely and accurate reviews of customer corrective action and closure
- Provide customers with timely complete and accurate reports of their current level of conformity/implementation of their management system
- Maintain schedule of audit activity with customers
- Maintain appropriate auditor credentials and pursues advancement of those credentials and other related credentials as needed
- Contribute to the growth and development of a world-class industry-leading auditing team
- Aviation Space or Defense industry experience or education required
- Must be listed in OASIS and hold a current AEA certificate from a recognized authentication body to current AS9100/9110/9120.
- Expertise with Microsoft Excel Word and PowerPoint Microsoft Teams
- Demonstrably strong presentation skills and expertise
- Willingness and ability to travel to customer sites and perform audits as required up to 100% of the time
- Able to lift and carry up to 10 lbs in addition to transporting ones own luggage for multiple-day travel and push pull reach bend twist stoop and kneel with that which is lifted carried or transported.
- Able to walk and stand for up to 4 hours at a time and maneuver throughout multiple levels of client sites either by stairs or elevator
- A strong attention to detail coupled with an uncompromising dedication to ethical professional behavior
- Capable of working effectively both in team environments as well as individually
- Strong written and verbal English communication skills
- Must possess a valid drivers license and can rent and drive a car and travel on public conveyances when required.
- We conduct a pre-employment background check and drug screen
Immigration-related benefits (for example visa sponsorship) are not available for this position
Opportunities Beyond Business
Our mission is to safeguard life property and the environment. By joining us you will work towards our meaningful vision: to make a global impact for a safe and sustainable future. DNVGL offers a congenial working environment competitive salaries and an exceptional benefits package.
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to race color religion age sex national origin disability or protected veteran status. For more information about your rights under the law see:
Local employment conditions apply.
Please visit our website atwww.dnvgl.com
Company and Business Area Description
DNV GL is one of the worlds leading certification bodies. We help businesses assure the performance of their organizations products people facilities and supply chains through certification verification assessment and training services. Partnering with our customers we build sustainable business performance and create stakeholder trust across all types of industries.
Equal Opportunity Statement
DNV GL is an Equal Opportunity Employer and gives consideration for employment to qualified applicants without regard to gender religion race national or ethnic origin cultural background social group disability sexual orientation gender identity marital status age or political opinion. Diversity is fundamental to our culture and we invite you to be part of this diversity!Apply for this job online Apply Share Refer this job to a friend Refer Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later. Share on your newsfeed Loading...
Socialize this job opportunity to a friend colleague or family member:
Software Powered by iCIMS
Regional Recreation Corporation of Wood Buffalo Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.