Supplier Quality Engineer Co Op Hot
- Simpsonville, South Carolina
- Job ID
Supplier Quality Engineer Co Op job at Rockwell Collins in Simpsonville SC
Description, duties, responsibilities
United States of America
HSC32: US070-Simpsonville SC 1001 Old Stage Road Simpsonville SC 29681 USA
Collins Aerospace a Raytheon Technologies company is a leader in technologically advanced and intelligent solutions for the global aerospace and defense industry. Collins Aerospace has the capabilities comprehensive portfolio and expertise to solve customers toughest challenges and to meet the demands of a rapidly evolving global market.
Do you want to be a part of something bigger? A team whose impact stretches across the world and even beyond? At Collins Aerospace our Mission Systems team helps civilian military and government customers complete their most complex missions whatever and wherever they may be. Our customers depend on us for intelligent and secure communications missionized systems for specialized aircraft and spacecraft and collaborative space solutions. By joining our team youll have your own critical part to play in ensuring our customer succeeds today while anticipating their needs for tomorrow. Are you up for the challenge? Join our mission today.
You could be a great fit for our Quality organization if:
You take immense satisfaction and pride in the quality of your work.
Youre the first to point out opportunities for continuous improvement (even outside of worknot at all to the annoyance of your friends and family).
You understand the absolute importance of adhering to complianceall while making your customers proud by achieving a zero-defect quality delivery plan.
OK. We got it. You live and breathe Quality. So do we! For us at Collins Aerospace quality is personal. Peoples lives and safety depend on the quality of our products. From the child flying for the first time to the men and women who save lives to the astronaut exploring outer space what we do matters every day. If you checked the boxes above we invite you to join the Quality organization as we work to be the best aerospace company for the world by delighting our customers with 100 percent on-time delivery and zero defect parts.
Looking for a highly motivated individual to fulfill an opening as an Co-op Engineer in our Supplier Quality organization with specific focus on chemical electrical and mechanical supplier commodities. Candidates should desire to build experience in Supplier Management Quality Management Systems (QMS) Root Cause and Corrective Action Continuous Improvement Data Analysis Specification Review Inspection Methods and a general understanding of GD&T as well as Project Management. Candidates must have good communication organizational and time management skills and a strong interest in developing a quality focus. The primary location for this job posting is Simpsonville SC and the secondary location is Hampton NH.
- Improve supplier quality performance by analyzing performance data identifying opportunities for improvement and proposing actions on supplier development
- Assist cross-functional teams in pursuit of performance improvements aligned to department and organizational goals
- Developing knowledge to minimize the business impact from supplied material defects
- Assisting with the engagement of suppliers for quality improvements.
- Develop solutions to problems of unusual complexity which require a high degree of ingenuity creativity and innovation
- Provide project management support to projects and processes
- Develop independent judgment methods techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results
- Development and enhancement of Supplier Quality standard work
- Requires a High School Diploma or equivalent and student must be pursuing a Bachelors or advanced degree in an applicable discipline.
- Must be a U.S. Person/Permanent Resident Green Card holder
- Required to be working on a 4 year STEM Bachelors degree
- Desiring experience with aerospace manufactured products incorporating chemical electrical and mechanical commodities
- interpersonal skills - ability to communicate within an organization
- Presentation skills - able to analyze prepare and deliver presentations
- Knowledgeable in Microsoft Office programs (Excel Word PowerPoint)
Nothing matters more to Collins Aerospace than our strong ethical and safety commitments. As such all U.S. positions require a background check which may include a drug screen.
- Background check and drug screen required (every external new hire in the U.S.)
- Drug Screen only performed on re-hires who have been gone for more than 1 year
Diversity drives innovation; inclusion drives success. We believe a multitude of approaches and ideas enable us to deliver the best results for our workforce workplace and customers. We are committed to fostering a culture where all employees can share their passions and ideas so we can tackle the toughest challenges in our industry and pave new paths to limitless possibility.
WE ARE REDEFINING AEROSPACE.
At Collins the paths we pave together lead to limitless possibility. And the bonds we form with our customers and with each other -- propel us all higher again and again.
Apply now and be part of the team thats redefining aerospace every day.
Raytheon Technologies is An EqualOpportunity/AffirmativeAction Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender identity national origin disability or veteran status age or any other federally protected class.
Click on thislink to read the Policy and Terms