Services Account Executive Aerospace Defense Hot
- Dallas, Texas
- Job ID
Services Account Executive Aerospace Defense job at SAP in Dallas TX
Description, duties, responsibilities
Requisition ID: 277645
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 - 60%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
SAP started in 1972 as a team of five colleagues with a desire to do something new. Together they changed enterprise software and reinvented how business was done. Today as a market leader in enterprise application software we remain true to our roots. That s why we engineer solutions to fuel innovation foster equality and spread opportunity for our employees and customers across borders and cultures.
SAP values the entrepreneurial spirit fostering creativity and building lasting relationships with our employees. We know that a diverse and inclusive workforce keeps us competitive and provides opportunities for all. We believe that together we can transform industries grow economics lift up societies and sustain our environment. Because it s the best-run businesses that make the world run better and improve people s lives.
SUMMARY AND ROLE INFORMATION
SAP Services Account Executive (SAE) Aerospace and Defense will enable customers to realize the vision of the Intelligent Enterprise and embrace the promise of the experience economy. As the key customer-facing asset in our Services Sales organization the SAE is responsible for positioning SAP Services as the differentiated partner to help our clients accelerate time-to-value while controlling implementation and operational costs on their path toward digital transformation and adoption of next-generation technologies.
- Conduct detailed research and comprehensive analysis on the Aerospace and Defense industry and specific customer s business imperatives and challenges to drive demand generation.
- Develop territory and account plans leveraging all assets available (e.g. lines of service marketing events delivery resources) that represent pipeline growth and business opportunities.
- Build strong internal relationships with license/cloud sales alliance partners services delivery and product management.
- Be an expert in sales execution by understanding the customer s decision-making process and developing relationships with key decision makers and progressing deals through the sales cycle.
EXPERIENCE AND ROLE REQUIREMENTS
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in sales or business development activities including generation and management of opportunities bids deal closure and relationship management.
- SAP product and prior enterprise business application software or implementation experience is preferred.
- Prior sales experience within the Aerospace and Defense Industry desired.
- Ability to project a professional presence while preparing and conducting presentations to customers during all phases of the relationship
- Possess an understanding of key negotiation terms and conditions and a general understanding of contractual structures for medium to highly complex consulting engagements
- Ability to adapt and function effectively and independently in a fast-paced changing environment
Strong Business Acumen with the ability to apply sound commercial judgment when demonstrating to our customers how our services will generate significant value and return on investment.
SAP has a dedicated Aerospace and Defense vertical and market presence second to none. Our dedicated A&D industry teams and resources are tightly integrated and trusted to delivering customer success. SAP s Aerospace and Defense market unit offers a unique career opportunity to immediately join and participate on a winning team!
WHAT YOU GET FROM US
Success is what you make it. At SAP we help you make it your own. A career at SAP can open many doors for you. If you re searching for a company that s dedicated to your ideas and individual growth recognizes you for your unique contributions fills you with a strong sense of purpose and provides a fun flexible and inclusive work environment apply now.
SAPS DIVERSITY COMMITMENT
To harness the power of innovation SAP invests in the development of its diverse employees. We aspire to leverage the qualities and appreciate the unique competencies that each person brings to the company.
SAP is committed to the principles of Equal Employment Opportunity and to providing reasonable accommodations to applicants with physical and/or mental disabilities. If you are in need of accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: ...@sap.com or ...@sap.com APJ: ...@sap.com EMEA: ...@sap.com).
Successful candidates might be required to undergo a background verification with an external vendor.
Additional Locations: Virtual - USA
SAP Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.