Aviation Maintenance Technician Featured
- Indianapolis, Indiana
- Hourly $15.00 - $19.00
- Job ID
Aviation Maintenance Technician job at SK AeroSafety Group USA in Indianapolis IN
Description, duties, responsibilities
SafeTech USA , a business unit of SK AeroSafety Group USA, is seeking Maintenance Technicians for our Indianapolis, Indiana, based aviation safety MRO.
Our Maintenance Technicians will support either the Oxygen Bottle Shop or the Inflatables (Life Rafts and Vests) Shop.
The prospective qualified team member will be responsible to testing and packing inflatable units, or calibrating and repairing bottles, as well as assist in other safety equipment repair shops throughout the facility, as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Must be able to rig a unit with the inflatables
- Have the ability to read and interpret documents including safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, procedures and manuals
- Must be able to complete various types of maintenance documents, including FAA and EASA forms docs
- Must be able to lift 75-100lbs.
- During the folding process must be able to push, pull, tug (using hands and feet), bend, kneel, stoop, etc.
- Will need computer knowledge to make computer entries
- Technician that is self-motivated
SafeTech USA team members are eligible for medical insurance, life insurance, dental and vision insurance, paid holidays and vacation, and company match to our 401K.
Learn more about SafeTech USA at http://www.safetech-usa.com.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
For more information about these, and other employment opportunities in Indianapolis, call Ms. Stephanie Ramirez at 317-243-1800.
SK AeroSafety Group USA Company Overview
SafeTech USA is an industry leader in the service, repair and certification of safety equipment for all types of aircraft. SafeTech, founded in 1984, is part of the SK AeroSafety Group and operates across the USA through a network of regional support centers located in Houston, Atlanta, Indianapolis, Ridgeland SC (near Savannah, GA), and Miami, FL. Over the years, SafeTech has developed strong relationships with original equipment manufacturers, as well as after-market parts and service establishments, in an effort to provide the most complete, accurate, cost effective and timely service available in the industry. We invite you to learn more at http://www.safetech-usa.com.