Aircraft Systems Safety Engineers Featured
- Kansas, Alabama
- Job ID
Aircraft Systems Safety Engineers job at STS Aviation Group in Kansas AL
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Support Safety Analysis of our client s defense aircraft.
- Assist engineering teams with the safety related aspects of new product design modifications and field support.
- Authoring System Safety Reports including Aircraft and System Functional Hazard Assessments aircraft and system level safety assessments Common Mode Analysis and Zonal Safety Analysis.
- Perform reliability analysis including reliability prediction and Failure Modes and Effect Analysis.
- Developing fault tree analysis and other qualitative and quantitative analysis.
- Assisting systems engineers in developing system safety requirement for design and installation of equipment and systems.
- Assist systems design and engineering teams in ensuring all aspects of 23/25.1309 compliance or MIL-516 are addressed including reviewing certification plans and supporting reports.
About STS Technical Services:
STS Technical Services is a Top 100 Staffing Firm that s partnered with some of the largest names in the aerospace manufacturing defense and industrial industries.
Our professional recruitment teams put talented individuals to work at client locations all over the world and we have hundreds of exciting career opportunities for you to explore!
If you want to speak to a Recruiting Professional directly call 1-800-###-####.
STS Technical Services is an equal opportunity employer.
STS Aviation Group Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.