Aircraft Maintenance Planners Featured
- Melbourne, Arkansas
- Job ID
Aircraft Maintenance Planners job at STS Aviation Group in Melbourne AR
Description, duties, responsibilities
STS Aviation Services is hiring Aircraft Maintenance Plannersto join its aircraft base maintenance team in Melbourne Florida.
Hiring Note: These are new high-profile positions with premium rates. Call 1-800-###-#### ext. 9189 to speak with a Recruiter directly. Otherwise please apply online to start the hiring process.
This position is responsible for performing a variety of analytical clerical and decision-making functions that necessary to assure the proper day-to-day operations of the Planning Department package preparations.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Three (3) to five (5) years experience in aviation related field and/or work or the demonstrated ability to perform the duties and responsibilities of the position.
- Controls and coordinates job cards. Uses work packages specifications technical data job control cards labor-hour estimates job descriptions project categories charge numbers and material requirements needed to meet established schedules.
- Identifies problem areas. Informs supervisory personnel.
- Performs general clerical duties to include setting up files reproducing paperwork and entering and collecting computerized data.
- Audits completed work cards. Projects data to show effects of complete and/or incomplete work.
- Gather blueprints maintenance manual references and technical data to accompany job cards.
- Loads customers work scope into the companys computer systems.
- Creates barcodes to allow for labor and materials to be assigned to the individual task.
- Ability to cover the Monitor position as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned by supervisors necessary for the normal day to day operation not determined at time of hire.
- Ability to perform work utilizing a computer for extended periods of time.
- Ability to withstand intermittent moderate noise levels.
- Ability to see close (clear vision at 20 feet or more).
- Printing actual customer package.
- Creating and applying STS barcodes to task cards.
- Creating STS cover pages.
- Auditing packages and monitoring customers additions / deletions.
- Maintaining package register spreadsheet to encompass all adds and deletes.
- Gather customers task card reference documents.
About STS Aviation Services:
STS Aviation Services operates three state-of-the-art aircraft hangars two interior modification facilities and more than 40 line maintenance stations both stateside and aboard. These facilities and the expert personnel that call each home fuel the companys drive to seamlessly blend a growing portfolio of MRO services to deliver all-encompassing aircraft maintenance engineering and modification solutions to the global aviation industry.
To learn more about STS Aviation Services and what makes it the company with Solutions to Keep You Flying please visitwww.stsaviationgroup.com or call 1-800-###-####.
STS Aviation Group Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.