Aircraft Maintenance Controllers Featured
- Ypsilanti, Michigan
- Job ID
Aircraft Maintenance Controllers job at STS Aviation Group in Ypsilanti MI
Description, duties, responsibilities
- Coordinate efficient and economical maintenance operations by providing technical assistance to guide personnel during maintenance and troubleshooting.
- Ensure that maintenance activities are conducted in compliance withGeneral Maintenance Manual (GMM) various company manuals and FARs.
- Maintain and issue control numbers and complete required paperwork for Deferred Maintenance Items / Minimum Equipment List. (DMI/MEL) Configuration Deviation List (CDL) and Carryover Items (COI).
- Maintain the current DMI/MEL CDL COI status in the MISA database for tracking and communication.
- Perform other duties as assigned by the Maintenance Control Manager.
- High school graduate; some college and/or technical school desirable
- Good working knowledge of world geography and flight operations required
- Must have an valid A&P License
- Experience working heavy transport aircraft (preferably 747-200 and 400 aircraft)
- Ability to use and understand wiring diagrams maintenance manuals troubleshooting manuals and parts manuals
- Good computer skills and verbal communication skills
- Maintenance Control experience is preferable but not required
STS Technical Servicesoffers direct deposits / electric payroll an awesome medical insurance program cash advances and the opportunity to refer a friend for compensation.
We know it takes great people to do great work so if youre interested in joining the STS Aviation Group family we encourage you to apply on this page. Have questions? Give us a call at 1-800-###-####.
Thanks for taking the time and we look forward to hearing from you soon.
STS Aviation Group Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.