Vp Digital Transformation Aerospace And Government Featured
- Job ID
Vp Digital Transformation Aerospace And Government job at Salesforcecom in OR
Description, duties, responsibilities
To get the best candidate experience please consider applying for a maximum of 3 roles within 12 months to ensure you are not duplicating efforts.
We are looking for an innovative leader for our Salesforce Global Public Sector Digital Transformation Team. This executive will lead/drive our enterprise positioning and solution strategy for our business in the Aerospace and Government Contractor market. This is a senior leader with a successful track record building and leading teams and delivering business results. The role is a mix of thought leadership strategy planning Sales support and partner engagement. This executive is a natural evangelist who has: developed sector strategies and programs; proven leadership experience to drive engagement and adoption; an extensive executive level network/references; and has driven industry thought leadership around digital solutions and how they are applied in the public sector today.
The VP Digital Transformation will be responsible for developing the Salesforce messaging and value proposition for the Aerospace and Government Contractor market. Ideally he/she will also have experience selling in a cloud environment creating the opportunity for customers to transform their businesses and serve as a motivator for modernization.
- Contextualize the Salesforce value proposition for the Aerospace and Government Contractor market and develop sector-specific functional solutions relevant messaging and campaigns in partnership with Marketing
- Advise on related new market opportunities and expanding to new/adjacent sectors
- Develop market analyses including customer trends competitive positioning opportunity prioritization etc.
- Serve as a thought leader and brand ambassador through speaking and publishing opportunities. Define and create sector-specific collateral and thought leadership pieces including white papers data sheets and social media posts
- Advise Sales leadership to drive greater internal understanding of and alignment with customers in the Aerospace and Government Contractor markets and adjacent markets
- Define and support awareness through marketing initiatives including conferences trade shows seminars and web seminars
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to engage with alliance and partner teams
- Act as a domain expert with analyst firms industry trade press events trade organizations etc.
- Build and develop key relationships with customers and prospective customers in the Aerospace and Government Contractor market
- Interface with the product development and marketing organizations to help guide product direction and production of sales plays
- Deep understanding of the Aerospace and Government Contractor business market including P&L and operating functions corporate culture and leadership mindset and the government customers this segment serves
- Have personally demonstrated experience successfully leading large-scale transformational business and IT change within this segment
- Strong executive presence and an ability to quickly establish credibility with senior leadership
- Exceptional written and oral communication and presentation skills. Demonstrated expertise in executive-level messaging and presentations
- Self-starter comfortable working in a start-up paced software company
- Strong customer orientation and results driven leader
- Strong understanding of Salesforce products
- Exceptional problem solving and analytical skills; demonstrated ability to structure complex problems develop hypotheses and present well-supported solutions
- Very strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated ability to work effectively and collaboratively with diverse team members and external parties
Additional Skills/Experience Desired:
- Running P&L for a major division hyper focused on innovation
- Proven experience gaining access to decision makers and establishing strategic relationships and successes for long term partnerships
- Previous executive positions with Aerospace and Government Contractors or System Integrators
- Establish and maintain professional relationships with leaders in the public sector space and within industry and be known as a professional resource to the industry
- Participate in selected Government/Industry Associations briefings to industry and industry briefings to government
- Demonstrated ability to analyze and interpret financial data
- Sound understanding of U.S. government procurement process regulations and procedures
Accommodations - If you require assistance due to a disability applying for open positions please submit a request via this Accommodations Request Form.
At Salesforce we believe that the business of business is to improve the state of our world. Each of us has a responsibility to drive Equality in our communities and workplaces. We are committed to creating a workforce that reflects society through inclusive programs and initiatives such as equal pay employee resource groups inclusive benefits and more. Learn more about Equality at Salesforce and explore our benefits.
Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org are Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employers. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race color religion sex sexual orientation gender perception or identity national origin age marital status protected veteran status or disability status. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org do not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Salesforce.com and Salesforce.org will not pay any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Salesfore.com or Salesforce.org.
Salesforce welcomes all.
Salesforcecom Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.