- Peachtree City, Georgia
- Job ID
Designer job at Selectek in Peachtree City GA
Description, duties, responsibilities
Our client in Peachtree City GA is looking for a CAD Designer.
We have an immediate need for a CAD Designer responsible for assisting Reverse Engineering Dept. with AutoCAD and Inventor drawings of Aircraft parts.
- AutoCAD Proficiency OR any similar 3D Cad Package (I.E. Inventor Solidworks)
- Mechanical Aptitude
- Ability to dissect and update a part and put into CAD.
- Ability to learn Close Tolerance Measuring
- Any Experience working in manufacturing aerospace and/or a production environment is a PLUS.
- 2 Yr. Tech Degree OR equivalent work experience is a PLUS.
- Experience with Quality Inspection tools is a PLUS (Calipers Micrometers etc.)
- An AutoCAD Technician responsible for assisting Reverse Engineering Dept. with AutoCAD drawings of Aircraft parts.
- Record measurements of Aircraft parts that need to be updated and re-designed put them into system with AutoCAD and Inventor.
Term: 6 Months Temp to Direct
Our client is looking to fill the CAD Designer position ASAP. If you are interested in hearing more about this opportunity contact Shelley Laminack at ...@selectek.com .
Selectek Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.