Terminal and Pipeline Operator
- Honolulu, Hawaii
- Hourly $15.00 - $18.00
- Job ID
Terminal and Pipeline Operator job at Signature Flight Support in Honolulu HI
Description, duties, responsibilities
Full-Time Terminal & Pipeline Operator Needed!
We Service Private Jets
Signature Flight Support, the world's largest FBO network, is hiring Customer-Oriented Terminal & Pipeline Operators at our HNL Facility in beautiful Honolulu, Hawaii! We are looking for new, self-starting candidates to join our team! Looking for the opportunity to grow in a fast-paced industry? You've come to the right place!!
Position: Terminal & Pipeline Operator
Status: Full-Time, 40 hours per week
Benefits: Access to a range of option for Medical, Dental & Vision coverage, 401(k) w/company match, and Tuition Reimbursement
Pay: Starting at $15/hr | $18/hr after the 6-9 month training period
Terminal & Pipeline Operators are responsible for operating valves and manifolds for vessel off-loading and ensuring that required procedures are followed as required by the company and USCG. Operates valves and manifolds for product receipt from supplies via pipeline, tanker, or barge deliveries. Performs personnel training. Maintains department operations reports and records. Participates in emergency response drills. Performs fuel quality control testing. Performs janitorial and ground maintenance functions. Complies with the Station's attendance/tardiness policy.
- High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and write in English and perform basic math calculations; specifically the ability to comprehend measurements to report fuel storage & consumption levels.
- Must be comfortable working outdoors in all types of weather conditions.
- Must be comfortable lifting/pushing/pulling up to 100 pounds occasionally.
- Must have and maintain a valid State-issued Hawaii Driver's License with a Clear Driving Abstract (CDA) and other FAA Airport required identification/seals or authorization.
- Must be able to obtain airport badge (passing a 10-year background check)
- Must be able to take/pass a pre-employment drug screening. - Local applications preferred
Ready to give your career wings? Join the leading global provider of flight support services! Apply today using the link below or visit www.signatureflight.com/employment, hit "View USA Jobs" and search by keyword "HNL". A Recruiter from our Talent Acquisition team from our headquarters in Orlando, FL (407 #) will be in touch!
An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Vet
- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
- do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Signature Flight Support Company Overview
Be Part of a Global Network In our industry, we know that we have to get it right every time. Our employees provide the foundation for the entire customer experience and ensure that we remain at the apex of aircraft ground support providers. That's why Signature Flight Support is committed to employing a diverse group of aircraft handling professionals that are passionate and personally invested in developing the safest, most inclusive, and welcoming work environment. As our company continues to expand, we are determined to provide our employees and customers an environment that encompasses our core values of integrity, responsibility, safety, service, people, and performance. In remaining steadfast in our pledge to our principles, we continue to focus on crafting an atmosphere where our employees are encouraged to share ideas, embrace differences, and grow on both personal and professional levels. Empowering our staff and offering opportunities to prosper enables Signature Flight Support to be the global leader in flight support services.