Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
Snohomish Flying Service is seeking a Fixed Wing Chief Flight Instructor for an active and well-established Part 141 flight school established in 1950, located in the Puget Sound Region of Washington State. Snohomish Flying is a Cessna pilot center with a fixed wing fleet of 15 airplanes. Applicant must meet 141.35 Chief Instructor requirements for the private, commercial, instrument, multi-engine, CFI, CFII and MEI courses of training.
Responsibilities, tasks and skills to include:
• Interview, hire and supervise flight instructor pilot staff
• Conduct initial and recurrent standardization of flight instructors in accordance with FAR 141
• Be an effective communicator and possess excellent management and leadership skills, and detail oriented regarding student record keeping requirements.
• Certify student training records
• Perform stage checks, end-of-course checks, student training record audits
• Certify student training records, comply with FAA regulations, and monitor adherence to the approved Training Course Outlines
• Maintain professional attitude and appearance and display a strong work ethic
• Other duties as assigned
Work experience and credential requirements:
• Previous Part 141 teaching experience required
• Knowledge of the Cessna CTA desirable
• Current FAA second class medical
• Valid Washington State Driver’s License
• All required FAA Flight and Ground certificates and ratings necessary to hold the position.
Benefits include Medical, Dental, Life Insurance and Retirement.
Please reference Avjobs when applying for this position.
Please sign in to apply for this job.