Aviation Club Manager Featured
- Atlanta, Georgia
- Job ID
Aviation Club Manager job at Sodexo in Atlanta GA
Description, duties, responsibilities
We are the Communities we serve!
This account is part of the SodexoMAGIC portfolio of business.
Use your passion for service to create a positive impact and make a difference in the communities we serve! SodexoMAGIC is a joint Sodexo/ Magic Johnson venture. SodexoMAGIC promises to empower the communities we serve by offering best-in-class food and facilities management solutions which create a positive impact and make a difference in the lives of our clients and customers. SodexoMAGIC offers our dedicated service via the following Sodexo segments: Corporate Services Hospitals K-12 Schools Universities.
Sodexos Airline Lounge Segment has an exciting opportunity for an Aviation Club Manager at Hartsfield-Jackson Airport!
An oasis away from the airport hustle our Delta Sky Clubs/Lounges have become synonymous for comfort and elegance at major airports throughout the world.
The Aviation Club Manager will have oversight of a staff of hourly employees in a shift including supervisors bartenders food attendants and custodial staff. As lead manager you will be responsible for the club(s)/lounge operations including labor cost management scheduling ordering product inventory training service standards financial reporting guest and client interaction. The ideal candidate will have prior experience with hiring training and scheduling staff; monitoring service and complying with Sodexo and our airline clients standards of service. Oversight for both front and back of house in addition to food/bar/beverage service superb guest relations abilities are the key to success of this operation. We are seeking individuals with strong communication skills flexibility and adaptability in a fast and frequently changing environment.
This manager will work both early morning opening or closing shifts including weekend hours.
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of daily food operations and deliver a high-quality product;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- motivate coach mentor and develop frontline (hourly) staff; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities demonstrate professional communication skills and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory ordering production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
The SodexoMAGIC partnership represents the union of two global brands that operate at peak performance. Sodexo a long-standing leader in quality of life solutions around the globe and Magic Johnson Enterprises the brainchild of NBA all-star Earvin Magic Johnson who literally took the game to new heights. To learn more about SodexoMAGIC and read a message from Earvin Magic Johnson himself click here.
Learn more about Sodexo s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management positions in a variety of business segments including Corporate Schools Universities Government and Agencies Healthcare Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs.
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities you ll enjoy an improved quality of life that s unique in the hospitality industry.
Provides leadership and supervision for the on-site food service exempt and non-exempt level staff in the delivery of our contractual agreement with the client. Provides supervision for food services at account/unit to ensure client satisfaction and retention for the company. Implements business practices in order to uphold company mission values and commitments made in the Sodexo client contractual agreement.
- Establishes a safe work environment
- Utilizes Sodexo tools and programs to develop client customer and staff relationships to ensure account retention
- Implements and fully utilizes all Sodexo tools and programs to ensure financial outcomes
- Directs daily operations of food service to ensure employees have appropriate equipment inventory and resources ensures operating standards and regulatory requirements are met
- Develops and implements plans projects with defined objectives methods timetables and budget to support client and Sodexo strategic plan
- Ensures adherence to all HR standards for Sodexo client and regulatory agencies
Sodexo Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.