General Manager Aviation Lounge 1 Featured
- Job ID
General Manager Aviation Lounge 1 job at Sodexo in CO
Description, duties, responsibilities
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer. Sodexo is committed to upholding the spirit and principles of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973 and the 1998 amendment to the Act. If due to a disability you require a reasonable accommodation to navigate this site and/or complete the on-line application process please contact for assistance.
We will be in touch via phone or SMS shortly
Oops! We have a problem!
There isnt anyone currently available!
We will reach out to you ASAP.
Optional Message to Recruiter
Oops! We have a problem!
Were ready to chat! Can you provide us some info?
Prepend with a + for International
You are a customer service enthusiast. Knowing you ve achieved great guest satisfaction means everything to you. It does for us too.
Sodexos Aviation Lounge Segment has an exciting opening for the new AMEX Centurion Lounge at Denver International Airport (DEN). We are seeking a General Manager Aviation Lounge 1 to join the team. The lounge is dedicated space for elite passengers to relax rejuvenate and enjoy celebrity chef created dishes or order from the full-service bar serving premium wine and spirits. We are seeking a dynamic energetic and experienced General Manager to be part of creating memorable dining experiences for our guests. The General Manager will be responsible for insuring excellent front of house guest services for this upscale lounge. We are seeking seasoned hospitality professionals with food service knowledge as well as experience managing salaried staff Bartenders alcohol/bar service Food Attendants and Custodial Staff.
The members in these private clubs expect and deserve 5-star service!
The successful candidate will:
- have oversight of daily food operations and deliver a high-quality product;
- achieve company and client financial targets and goals;
- develop and maintain client and customer relationships;
- motivate coach mentor and develop manager frontline (hourly) staff; and/or
- ensure Sodexo standards are met to include compliance with company food and physical safety programs.
Is this opportunity right for you? We are looking for candidates who:
Learn more about Sodexo s Benefits
Not the job for you?
We offer Food Service Management and Catering positions in a variety of business segments including Corporate Schools Universities Government and Agencies Healthcare Senior Living and Sports and Leisure locations across the United States. Continue your search for Food Service Management jobs .
Working for Sodexo:
At Sodexo you will find the ingredients for a great career in food service management specializing in Catering. With benefits including schedules that encourage work-life balance and continuing education opportunities you ll enjoy an improved quality of life that s unique in the hospitality industry.
Responsible for general management of an account/unit providing one or more core services (Core Services of: Lounge Operations and may include any of: Complementary Food and Bar Food For Sale Appearance Care Credential Desk Purchasing and Concierge Services. Senior-most person assigned to a one client account.
Qualifications and Requirements
Basic Education Requirement - Bachelor s Degree or equivalent experience
Basic Management Experience - 5 years
Basic Functional Experience - 5 years
Sodexo is an EEO/AA/Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran employer.
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
- 5+ years of experience as a Restaurant Manager or General Manager in a high-end hotel or fine-dining restaurant; aviation/lounge exp is a plus;
- have experience with premium wines and spirits;
- have a work history demonstrating strong leadership skills and the ability to work collaboratively with all levels of the organization;
- possess the ability to manage multiple priorities demonstrate professional communication skills and exhibit a passion for a high-level of customer service;
- exhibit flexibility to take on additional responsibilities as needed; and/or
- demonstrate working knowledge of automated food inventory ordering production and management systems as well as menu graphics programs.
Sodexo Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.