Please Register or sign in to apply for jobs using our automated tools and professional resume builder.
location on map is approximate
List All Solairus Aviation Jobs
Challenger 350 SIC Oakland CA
Salary Annual: USD
Solairus Aviation is currently searching for a Second-in-Command (SIC) to join a 3 pilot Part 91 operation in the Oakland Bay Area. The ideal candidate will need to be a team player while seeking excellence in every aspect of his/her performance. Join a hardworking team who strives to safely and professionally meet the travel needs of our clients while adhering to Solairus’ unique culture of safety service and integrity.
- Responsible for safe operation of the aircraft.
- Responsible for conducting flights in a safe and prudent manner in accordance with but not limited to the following items:
- Reviewing the maintenance status of the aircraft.
- The conduct of a proper pre-flight inspection in accordance with the approved Aircraft Flight Manual.
- A complete check of weather and facilities along the route to be flown and airports to be used including alternate airports.
- Ensure the flight is conducted in accordance with the policies and procedures of Solairus Aviation and applicable Federal Aviation Regulations.
- Ensure the safety of all passengers aircraft and crew.
- Accurate completion of all trip paperwork in accordance with current procedures.
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS TO BE CONSIDERED
- Total time = 2000 hours
- Fixed wing = 2000 hours
- PIC = 1000 hours
- Time in Turbo Jet = 500 hours
SPECIFIC QUALIFICATIONS / CERTIFICATIONS
- Type rated on CL35 or comparable aircraft
- First class medical required.
- Must be able to work on an on-call basis
- Must be able to complete ICAO International procedures training annually
- Primary residence within a 2 hour drive from KOAK or willing to relocate.
Challenger 350 SIC job at Solairus Aviation
Apply for this Challenger 350 SIC Oakland CA position today
Please sign in to apply for this job.
Apply for these great jobs today!
Now Hiring, Boise ID
Premier Aviation Company has Many Career Opportunities Available-View & Apply Now
Get Job Updates (it's free)
Enter your email to get FREE job updates.