Naval Aviation Software Engineer Hot
- Lexington Park, Maryland
- Job ID
Naval Aviation Software Engineer job at Solute in Lexington Park MD
Description, duties, responsibilities
SOLUTE is a dynamic group of professionals that focus on solving the nation s hardest technical challenges in software engineering data analytics and cyber security. The PAX River team supports the Naval Aviation Systems Command by providing world-class technologists building cutting-edge solutions in an open innovative environment. Our team is close-knit values the product we provide to our warfighters and we like to have fun while delivering high quality results.
We are seeking talented and inspired Software Engineers who are interested in a career working with US Navy combat aircraft and supporting aircraft weapon systems. These state-of-the-art systems require on-going software development and revisions to keep pace with emerging technologies and we are seeking candidates with practical software development experience to assist with these tasks. We have multiple positions that support of a variety of aircraft and associated mission weapons and combat systems.
Our Software Engineers are intimately involved in the development of software code used for operation and support of naval aircraft in real-world battlefield environments. Responsibilities will include writing modifying and adapting aviation-related computer code and performing research on applications for hardware software and operating systems. Be part of the team that keeps the Navy flying.
Required Skills and Experience
- Bachelor s degree in Computer Science Computer Systems Information Systems Management Statistics or Mathematics.
- One (1) to Three (3) years of practical development experience with DoD systems.
- Current Department of Defense SECRET clearance (interim acceptable).
- The ability to work at NAS Patuxent River Lexington Park MD.
- Familiarity with C/C#/C++/VxWorks real-time data processing and/or familiarity with Java/C#/.NET/Visual Basic software is desired.
- Experience with software development on aircraft mission systems weapon systems or DoD related programs.
- Ada programming expertise.
Solute Company Overview
The following jobs have been promoted on the Aviation Ad Network and are to be considered - current, newsworthy aviation employment information (FYI). No guarantee is made as to the accuracy, completeness or timeliness of any information, projections or opinions in announcements obtained through the promoted jobs. The information contained in this announcement is compiled for the convenience of site visitors and is accepted by the site visitor on the condition that errors or omissions are not the responsibility of Avjobs and shall not be made the basis for any claim, demand or cause of action. Please visit this companys web site for additional details and information. Please reference Avjobs when applying.