AP MECHANICS WITH IA LICENSE
- Fayetteville, Arkansas
- Hourly $18.00 - $30.00
- Job ID
AP MECHANICS WITH IA LICENSE job at South Delta Aviation in Fayetteville AR
Description, duties, responsibilities
Candidates will be performing the following duties:
- Performs all airframe, power-plant, propeller repairs and modifications required to meet company, manufacturer, and FAA requirements.
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting.
- Examine and inspect aircraft components, including landing gear, hydraulic systems, and deicers to locate cracks, breaks, leaks, or other problems.
- Conduct routine and special inspections as required by regulations.
- Inspect completed work to certify that maintenance meets standards and that aircraft are ready for operation.
- Read and interpret maintenance manuals and FAA/manufacturer publications and directives to determine the feasibility and method of repairing or replacing malfunctioning or damaged components.
- Maintain repair logs, documenting all preventive and corrective aircraft maintenance.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Individuals will have a current A&P license issued by the FAA.
- Looking for individuals with at least 2 years of experience performing A&P related repairs on aircraft.
- Aviation experience is required. No exceptions.
- Candidates must have their own tools.
- Candidates must have Inspection Authorization ability.
South Delta Aviation Company Overview
South Delta is proud of it's uncompromising commitment to be the industry's most reliable, qualified source for new and used aircraft. We offer a wide selection of today's best new and used ag and general aircraft in an environment that is easy for a customer to manage. Buying or selling an airplane can be a challenging process. You need trustworthy information and experienced guidance to make sure your transaction is as efficient and stress-free as possible. You need someone with the knowledge and background to lend confidence to your buying or selling decision. From piston singles to light jets, we have the knowledge and experience to provide a full array of aircraft maintenance services. With full-service facilities at Fayetteville, AR (KFYV) and Helena, AR (KHEE), our goal is to provide excellent maintenance service - and we stand behind our work. We keep our shop rates competitive and strive to build lasting relationships with our valued customers. Services we provide include: • Airframe and powerplant repairs for most general aviation aircraft, including agricultural aircraft • Annual inspections • Pre-purchase inspections • Unscheduled maintenance • Aircraft refinishing (KHEE)